Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Rowan's instantly worked her way onto a lot of 'favourite posters' lists. Well played.

Do we have any female posters who don't have a cracking big set of norks, by the way? :P

I was quite disappointed not to hear more discussion about attitudes to lateness as I would assume it was something we all had an opinion on.

Hold on for a bit; they'll get there eventually.

Edit for plurality.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

My brother and mates are going to Germany tomorrow for a stag do. 1 night in Cologne, home to Europe's largest brothel (so they've told me), then 2 nights in Dusseldorf. They're going to the Fortuna game Friday night and through to Dortmund for the Dortmund Bayern game Saturday. I'm offshore and can't attend. I wouldn't even say it's a petty thing, as I'm absolutely raging that I won't be there.

Got a resident's meeting tonight. I just cannot wait. Discussing the rising prices of halogen bulbs and what sort of fucking flowers the gardener should plant this spring for an entire hour (if I'm lucky).

Add to that the fucking darts is on. :angry:

Got a resident's meeting tonight. I just cannot wait. Discussing the rising prices of halogen bulbs and what sort of fucking flowers the gardener should plant this

spring for an entire hour (if I'm lucky).

Add to that the fucking darts is on. :angry:

You Don't HAVE to go do you??

We're fitting a new kitchen because the wife really wants one. That's not getting on my nerves, we have plenty of money to pay for the kitchen and it will stop her chuntering on about Skye and Nova that she works with (really, that's their names) for a couple of weeks.

I'm annoyed because I have to sit in a room with a neighbour who puts notes on cars in the car park that he thinks belong to people that don't live here reminding them they can't park there and it's private. Which, apart from being nonsense, makes me want to feed him his tweed cap, forcefully.

We're fitting a new kitchen because the wife really wants one. That's not getting on my nerves, we have plenty of money to pay for the kitchen and it will stop her chuntering on about Skye and Nova that she works with (really, that's their names) for a couple of weeks.

I'm annoyed because I have to sit in a room with a neighbour who puts notes on cars in the car park that he thinks belong to people that don't live here reminding them they can't park there and it's private. Which, apart from being nonsense, makes me want to feed him his tweed cap, forcefully.

Skye and Nova sound like they need punted if they're banging on at your wife about how shit her kitchen is.

Ask the missus if she thinks either of them would be interested in a threesome with the two of you. Might just do the job...or get you a threesome. Win-win, really.

Hola Unblocker no longer working on Netflix means no US Netflix which means UK Netflix which means Netflix is now utter shite.

I'm all for getting Netflix punted, UK or US. All they're interested in is their shitey TV shows now; the number of films drop and barely get replaced.

Unfortunately, the wife seems to like watching dreadful Young Adult dramas on UK Netflix, like Shadowhunters or that f**k-awful fairy tale show with Robert Carlyle and the lassie from House. Better than romcoms, I suppose, but barely.

People who wear woolly hats and scarfs inside the office, complain it's too warm but don't removed said clothing. Even worse, is one girl that sits with her wee woolly hat on, with her telephone head set perched on top of it. Looks ridiculous.

Aye I plan on getting a Kodi Box reasonably soon QOS!! They seem brilliant, everybody's raving about them.

And my US Netflix is back working for some reason... Fingers crossed. 8)

Hola is dodgy as f**k btw. It's really annoying because there's so much more on foreign Netflix but I'm very close to deleting it tbh.