Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Would he fit the floor lights underneath those disgusting sparkly marble worktops that scheme goblins get in their fitted kitchens?

Hey, wait a minute... I've got sparkly white worktops! And my house is ex-council and in a grey 60s estate, often referred to as a scheme.

*shakes fist*

What is it you're studying again, Throbber? Surveying?

Civil engineering. Doing groundwork stuff just now but am a bit if everything to trade.

Want out the industry though due to all these annoyances, would quite like to work for Scottish water or an energy company maybe. Or in flood prevention.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Is it black worktops with white sparkly bits in them?  They're the fucking worst.

White worktops with sparkly bits in them, and black splashbacks with sparkly bits in them. And white gloss units with halogens pointed at them, for the full on "snow blindness" effect.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

White worktops with sparkly bits in them, and black splashbacks with sparkly bits in them. And white gloss units with halogens pointed at them, for the full on "snow blindness" effect.

Do you have champagne glasses tastefully arranged in a glass cupboard with uplighters in them?  The kind with lovehearts and bears embossed on them?

edit:  ooooo, and a silver Moet bottle?

Edited by KnightswoodBear

8 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Hey, wait a minute... I've got sparkly white worktops! And my house is ex-council and in a grey 60s estate, often referred to as a scheme.

*shakes fist*

Apart from the fact mine is a 70's estate it's exactly the same. Ignore that snobby c**t from the Mearns Peter.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Do you have champagne glasses tastefully arranged in a glass cupboard with uplighters in them?  The kind with lovehearts and bears embossed on them?

edit:  ooooo, and a silver Moet bottle?

No.

Just now, Rugster said:

Apart from the fact mine is a 70's estate it's exactly the same. Ignore that snobby c**t from the Mearns Peter.

You know what really gets me? The c**t's not even from the Mearns! The stinking class traitor b*****d is from my neck of the woods! Haud me back, Rugster! Haud me back!

Just now, Sweet Pete said:

No.

You know what really gets me? The c**t's not even from the Mearns! The stinking class traitor b*****d is from my neck of the woods! Haud me back, Rugster! Haud me back!

Totally does.

Look, if you try hard you might be able to improve yourself, despite your upbringing.  Just like I have.

7 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Totally does.

Look, if you try hard you might be able to improve yourself, despite your upbringing.  Just like I have.

I hope your next shite is a hedgehog. Your maid will have a fucker of a time wiping your arse after that.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Civil engineering. Doing groundwork stuff just now but am a bit if everything to trade.

Want out the industry though due to all these annoyances, would quite like to work... in flood prevention.

Anything to get to finger a dyke.

17 hours ago, Swarley said:

When you sit next to someone on a bus and they make absolutely no effort to move over. Leaving you perching on the edge of the seat

Especially when they sit with their knees a yard apart. Makes me wonder if they've got mumps and their bollocks are the size of watermelons.