Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Lovely day, dreary night, beautiful morning...

Why can't weather forecasters tell me what the weather is going to be rather than give me their opinion of it?

Also, when the weather comes on and they tell you what the weather was like four hours ago. Honestly, who cares?!

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

People who eat/drink stuff in shops before paying for it.

I normally hate that too but was absolutely gasping when I went into Tesco the other day so put a bottle of water in my basket and drank it on the way round. Felt the need to tell the guy at the checkout what I'd done but he couldn't give a f**k.

13 hours ago, philpy said:

Office staff at work asking the yard/warehouse staff to empty their bins. f**k off, you cliquey, lazy c***s. It's your mess.

Office staff are generally lazy as f**k.

Spend all day tapping away at a computer and call that hard work.

Remember once getting asked to move a few desks for some office c***s. Have to wonder how I'm supposed to be better equipped at lifting a heavy desk than you your majesty.

24 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Remember once getting asked to move a few desks for some office c***s. Have to wonder how I'm supposed to be better equipped at lifting a heavy desk than you your majesty.

^^^ Should have stuck in at school.

Day off.....long lie.
Other half makes me a cup of tea to have while still in bed.

Totally ruins it by using the book I am reading that is lying on bedside table as a coaster for my tea.

Book cover now marked.
Books aren't coasters Ya Cow.

Just now, MEADOWXI said:

Day off.....long lie.
Other half makes me a cup of tea to have while still in bed.

Totally ruins it by using the book I am reading as a coaster for my tea.

Book cover now marked.
Books aren't coasters Ya Cow.

....and that, your Honour, is why the Police discovered me covered in her blood, wearing her face as a mask.

I've evolved from lazy office staff to lazy home worker. It's majestic.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Scummy mummies who think they are the first human ever to operate a pram and have right of way over everyone else. Automatically thinking they are entitled to compulsory assistance.

Aye, where on earth do they get the impression from that customer service staff are there to help?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Aye, where on earth do they get the impression from that customer service staff are there to help?

Wheelchairs take priority in my view. And if someone is coming out with a pram backwards I don't know what anyone else can do to aid them. By lifting the front it'd tip the kid further back.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wheelchairs take priority in my view. And if someone is coming out with a pram backwards I don't know what anyone else can do to aid them. By lifting the front it'd tip the kid further back.

Do the world a favour and tip the kids onto the tracks.

Do the world a favour and tip the kids onto the tracks.

I was just gobsmacked that I received abuse when in fairness to her she did it correctly. The amount of folk who wrongly push the pram out forward is staggering. But if they do that near me I can help. I genuinely have no idea what was expected of me by her as she was coming out in a way that required no assistance.

I should add that she was coming out as I had asked her to go further down as there was no room due to the wheelchair. So I can only assume she had the hump as she wasn't given priority over the wheelchair and rather than make a scene about a wheelchair, she vented her anger at me in another way.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I was just gobsmacked that I received abuse when in fairness to her she did it correctly. The amount of folk who wrongly push the pram out forward is staggering. But if they do that near me I can help. I genuinely have no idea what was expected of me by her as she was coming out in a way that required no assistance.

Listen, I'm with you on this. Your mistake was being there. If you suspect someone might need help soon, get out the way. It's all about anticipation. You'll learn.