Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I take it you don't know what this means.

I'm aware it's a term they don't appreciate. My point is that we shouldn't brand them with a title they 'like' or 'dislike'. Just call them for what they are: Terrorists.

It always puzzles me when you hear reports after an attack saying things like "ISIS have/haven't claimed responsibility". As if they have some kind of standing.

A lone terrorist who has no connection to this mob is exactly the same as them. I wouldn't give them any respect and refer to them the way they want us to.

(I know what I mean but my dyslexia is preventing me from articulating it in a coherent way :lol:)

I'm aware it's a term they don't appreciate. My point is that we shouldn't brand them with a title they 'like' or 'dislike'. Just call them for what they are: Terrorists.

It always puzzles me when you hear reports after an attack saying things like "ISIS have/haven't claimed responsibility". As if they have some kind of standing.

A lone terrorist who has no connection to this mob is exactly the same as them. I wouldn't give them any respect and refer to them the way they want us to.

(I know what I mean but my dyslexia is preventing me from articulating it in a coherent way :lol:)

How are they to be distinguished from other terrorist organisations?

One of our neighbours has openly admitted to giving her 16yr old son money to buy cannabis which he is now selling from the house, two doors up. Silly cow.

What's the address, asking for a mate.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I wouldn't. That's my point really. They don't deserve to be distinguished. They are all the same lowlife fuckwits and are all just Terrorists.

I get your chest beating point, but "terrorists" don't just exist in Arab countries fighting the West. It's a generic term. 

49 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I wouldn't. That's my point really. They don't deserve to be distinguished. They are all the same lowlife fuckwits and are all just Terrorists.

What about the nice ones we give weapons, money and training to?