Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The cash-point at High Wycombe station has options that include: "Check Balance and Cash" and "Cash Only"  if you choose the latter it then asks if you want to check your balance.  No I fucking don't - that's why I chose the 'cash only' option. 

Heads should roll for this.

Aye fuckin cash machines :angry:

Pin no, cash, amount, go. Simples :) 

Not pin no, pick option, pick another option, balance, receipt, amount, money and no I don't want to top up mu fuckin phone either :angry:

Kundz

And in shops too. I just want to pay for my stuff and leave. No, I don't want to top up my phone. No I don't want stamps, no I don't want your three for a pound offer on chocolate. 

Kundz.

:lol: 

Full beam wankers.
3 in 3 bends just after 5 today. Its not that dark yoy need full beams and its customary to dip them when you see the other driver not when you can see them trying to cover their eyes.
Useless chunts

4 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Full beam wankers.
3 in 3 bends just after 5 today. Its not that dark yoy need full beams and its customary to dip them when you see the other driver not when you can see them trying to cover their eyes.
Useless chunts

Spot on. Its usually women drivers, at the opposite end of the scale, I saw a woman driving about in the dark this morning with no lights on, small child in the front seat as well.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

The cash-point at High Wycombe station has options that include: "Check Balance and Cash" and "Cash Only"  if you choose the latter it then asks if you want to check your balance.  No I fucking don't - that's why I chose the 'cash only' option. 

Heads should roll for this.

Then they still ask if you want a receipt. c***s.

9 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Spot on. Its usually women drivers, at the opposite end of the scale, I saw a woman driving about in the dark this morning with no lights on, small child in the front seat as well.

My wife is 35 yo she wants to start to drive. She will kill, hope the kids are not in the back seat (no they will never be). Thailand dosen't need, we havealraeady

12 hours ago, Father Ted said:

I travel in the Borders a lot, and some things you see on the roads down there is somewhere between lunacy and suicide.

Better to be late than dead

Ps The Land Rover driver is obviously a thunderc**t of the highest order.

I noticed this when I worked on the Borders Rail Project and had to travel down to Fountainhall. Combined with the dark, cold, wet winter weather, our roadsweepers taking the white lining off the roads (yet leaving the mud on) and the lunatic drivers, I was in genuine fear for my life driving home some nights!

Edited by sjc