Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

18 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

Seems to be over a fair area.

Was down Falkland way the other week and it was honking.

Even at Milnathort the other day you could smell it.

Obscene.

Fuckin bunch o nimbys imo.

When you're typing a word with double letters on the phone and you somehow manage to hit different letters. My finger is going in the same place ffs. The amount of times I spell goid instead of good (it just fucking did it there) is ridiculous. I can't think of anymore examples just now but it happens far too often for my liking. 

Can you get thumb reduction surgery?

When you're typing a word with double letters on the phone and you somehow manage to hit different letters. My finger is going in the same place ffs. The amount of times I spell goid instead of good (it just fucking did it there) is ridiculous. I can't think of anymore examples just now but it happens far too often for my liking. 
scale.jpg

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Just use your knob!

Just when I think I've seen it all on the terrible driving front Some old coffin dodged keeps me on my toes.

Going round a roundabout. 2 cars infront of me and we suddenly slow down to crawling for no reason.

I assume the daft auld boot has missed her exit but she leaves at the same 1 as me and just stops her car right on the exit. No Hazzard lights. Not pulled into the side,  just stopped right there on the exit .

As I pass she's raking through her handbag for something. Words fail me

10 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Just when I think I've seen it all on the terrible driving front Some old coffin dodged keeps me on my toes.

Going round a roundabout. 2 cars infront of me and we suddenly slow down to crawling for no reason.

I assume the daft auld boot has missed her exit but she leaves at the same 1 as me and just stops her car right on the exit. No Hazzard lights. Not pulled into the side,  just stopped right there on the exit .

As I pass she's raking through her handbag for something. Words fail me

Probably looking for her nitro spray as she was having a heart attack, you heartless c**t.