Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

17 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

When people come to visit neighbours, and park where it makes it awkward for either me, or other neighbours, to get in or out of their drives.

Heaven forbid that you actually park close to the person you're visiting's drive, because they won't be taking their car anywhere, due to, you know, having visitors.

Sometimes when we have visitors I conjure up an excuse to go out, so I appreciate the car not being blocked in.

Regarding the parking thing, there are a family of Bulgarians in a house over the corner, they have 4 cars between them, which is a pain. I've lost count of how many folk actually live there, but a bunk bed collapsed last week and 5 ambulances turned up.

our neighbour is a self employed beauty therapist (or some shit like that) and has folk visiting the house all the time. the arseholes are always doing the same as youve said to us. drives me fucking mad. spoke to the neighbour a few times about it a few times but it still happens. would love to so something shitty like slash their tyres but then they would just be stuck there so hardly productive!

It sounds like you’re feart of some beauty therapists.