Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Our dog has decided that on the rare occasion he wants to crap in the garden, then under the trampoline is the best place. I then have to lift up this giant contraption and put it on its side so I can clear up the crap with a shovel. Without fail the trampoline keels over and lands on my head. Going to get a broken neck one day shovelling shite or cutting the grass.

Get Muffy to hand out the telts to the hound

Not feeling well over the past few days. Just made myself a horrible-looking ready meal that I found stuffed down the side of the chest freezer, cooked it, retired to bed to eat it, then spilled the whole thing over my lap.

Now I've got part-cooked thighs, no dinner, dirty sheets to wash, and I'm too uncomfortable and sore to look for the First World Problems thread, where this really belongs. I don't think anybody in human history has suffered this much.

22 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Not feeling well over the past few days. Just made myself a horrible-looking ready meal that I found stuffed down the side of the chest freezer, cooked it, retired to bed to eat it, then spilled the whole thing over my lap.

Now I've got part-cooked thighs, no dinner, dirty sheets to wash, and I'm too uncomfortable and sore to look for the First World Problems thread, where this really belongs. I don't think anybody in human history has suffered this much.

It could be worse.  You could also be big and fat.

Oh, wait....

It could be worse.  You could also be big and fat.
Oh, wait....
I'd expect this kind of sizeism from little people like Bairnardo, but someone who's clocked up as many miles as you should know better. For shame.

14 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:
I'd expect this kind of sizeism from little people like Bairnardo, but someone who's clocked up as many miles as you should know better. For shame.

If you can’t take some fat shaming then Kevin Bridges has no use for you.

ETA not sure how your post has ended in my post!  I expect some post shaming on the way.

Edited by Granny Danger

ETA not sure how your post has ended in my post!  I expect some post shaming on the way.
I'm definitely not fatter than Kevin Bridges. I'd have thought he'd be a regular at the Men of Size shops.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:
39 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm definitely not fatter than Kevin Bridges. I'd have thought he'd be a regular at the Men of Size shops.

I’m talking about his ‘fat shaming’ sketch.  It’s pretty funny.

5 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

My sympathy for your plight evaporated when you revealed that you ate food in your bed. A dreadful practice, and you've (deservedly) suffered the consequences.

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Haven't seen him anywhere recently. Has he put it all back on?