Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

There was a post on here the other day where someone described another human as "super gay". Disgusting.

But it wasn't his fault he was "super gay". It was explained at the time it was because he had lots of topless he-man action figures that he made that "life choice". 

@Nkomo-A-Gogo, the brains behind the posting. 

On 10/09/2020 at 20:51, 19QOS19 said:

I've no issue with "rounding up" if it's a cash transaction. I really wouldn't care if it meant not having shitty coppers in circulation.

If anything I get annoyed (way beyond what I should) at the 99p culture.

Nobody in planet earth can look anything other than a complete cock standing at the till waiting on the lassie giving you your 1p change because the shop refuses to charge you £1.

Also if you're the type that falls for a car let's say it costs £7,999 and you think that's a bargain but had it been £8k you wouldn't have bought it then please get in the sea and stay there.

58 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

But it wasn't his fault he was "super gay". It was explained at the time it was because he had lots of topless he-man action figures that he made that "life choice". 

@Nkomo-A-Gogo, the brains behind the posting. 

It was an absolute shocker. Honestly felt like setting up a few accounts to give it the rating it deserves.

On 28/08/2020 at 22:20, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

One of my school mates had the whole collection of He-Man  figures. He is super gay now and I can't help but wonder if waking up to shelves full of topless musclemen everyday  was instrumental in some of his life choices.

tenor.gif.659dc4aaedafc9dbf79ea78f1e7f25c7.gif

Feel free to take your time to develop your thinking beyond a 1950s mindset though.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It was an absolute shocker. Honestly felt like setting up a few accounts to give it the rating it deserves.

tenor.gif.659dc4aaedafc9dbf79ea78f1e7f25c7.gif

Feel free to take your time to develop your thinking beyond a 1950s mindset though.

See how many posts you can get through without at least arching an eyebrow:

https://dafc.net/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1796170&t=1796170

31 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Is that site moderated by DAFC yes men?

By a total p***k of a guy who stood by Masterton and Yorkston until the very end.

He tried to censor any chat on that site that questioned Masterton and Yorkston by deleting posts and banning posters. On a few occasions he even edited posts to make guys look bad, and at least one of those should was bad enough that it should have seen him get an absolute kicking. He also grassed folk in to the club as well.

He introduced red and yellow cards (on a football forum!) that he and his sad wee admin mates would dish out for any reason. If anyone dared question it they got carded. Total power trip nonsense.

Total scumbag coward of a man. A wee fucking rat who I absolutely despise.

Edited by DA Baracus