Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Indeed. What's wrong with a but of colour? At least we seem to have binned models with tattoos all over their face.

"What's wrong with a but of colour?"

Freudian slip thanks to autocorrect there Mixu...? 😂

On 04/12/2020 at 23:51, The Golden God said:

Christmas trees that aren’t green.

Adults without young kids who put up trees and decorations and post pictures of them on social media, even worse when other adults without kids comment on these pictures saying how amazing their trees and decorations are. You’re 25, why are you spending all this time and money on a fucking tree just for likes on Facebook?

Answered your own question there. (Twice).

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Putting Christmas decorations up. I'd have more fun taking them all to the dump. A two bedroom house and she's got enough to fill Downton Abbey. There's outside lights to illuminate stretches of the M8.

^^^ this on P&B

“Yes dear”

^^^ this irl.

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^ this on P&B

“Yes dear”

^^^ this irl.

Have I ever pretended any different? She's gone out for some socially distanced mourning for somebody or other. I've moved a few things to more tasteful, better distributed places and now watching big McBurnie play quite well.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Putting Christmas decorations up. I'd have more fun taking them all to the dump. A two bedroom house and she's got enough to fill Downton Abbey. There's outside lights to illuminate stretches of the M8.

I've mentioned before that we now have ~14 boxes of decorations in the loft, yet still buy new ones every year to 'update the colour theme'.

Also, we apparently needed 2 new trees this year, which freed up the 2 smallest ones to be put in 2 of the kids' rooms. Unfortunately 3rd child us feeling left out, so Mrs Ranter is now sourcing a 3rd small tree for him.

4 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I've mentioned before that we now have ~14 boxes of decorations in the loft, yet still buy new ones every year to 'update the colour theme'.

Also, we apparently needed 2 new trees this year, which freed up the 2 smallest ones to be put in 2 of the kids' rooms. Unfortunately 3rd child us feeling left out, so Mrs Ranter is now sourcing a 3rd small tree for him.

I put a new wreath on the door, then found 3 more when I was sifting through the other decorations. There was enough to give my son a big bag of them for his house. Some I insisted were binned and there's still enough for another house. I've been warned this tree is on it's final year as well.