Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I’ve recently noticed an alarming increase in couples who plan to marry next year celebrating their “-1st anniversary” and posting about it on social media.

Is it normal to celebrate the date that you plan to marry in the years before the wedding has actually happened? 

21 hours ago, true_rover said:

One of the houses across the road is getting their driveway widened and replaced. No problem with the noise while working, I can just stick headphones in but at least 4 houses (including mine) worth of cars are now covered in dust from the cutting of slabs - right to be pissed off?

There are some pretty “colourful” people who run driveway companies. Could you live-stream yourself remonstrating with the workers? P&B would appreciate it!

56 minutes ago, Donathan said:

I’ve recently noticed an alarming increase in couples who plan to marry next year celebrating their “-1st anniversary” and posting about it on social media.

"Social media fuckwits in attention seeking drama shocker"

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

Is an anniversary not to celebrate something that's already happened? Could be worse, I suppose - "364 days and counting until our special day".

2 hours ago, Donathan said:

Is it normal to celebrate the date that you plan to marry in the years before the wedding has actually happened? 

May 29th 2006 was the day I planned to spend in a hot tub with all of Girls Aloud. Don't see why I can't celebrate the anniversary, even if it was postponed indefinitely. 

4 hours ago, Donathan said:

In a case like that I feel they should give everybody presents.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
35 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
Slightly more acceptable than "peno".

Never heard peno but does my box in when people call a linesman lino.

Almost as bad as calling an Assistant Referee a Linesman

6 hours ago, Empty It said:
6 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
Slightly more acceptable than "peno".

Never heard peno but does my box in when people call a linesman lino.

Don't go to Australia then, they do that a lot