Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

48 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Florence Given - an annoying cretin. Seems to have made a living out of regurgitating other people’s ideas and stealing their artwork.

No idea who this is but going by the name alone I'd say posh English quasi-feminist influencer/podcaster/"writer"

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

No idea who this is but going by the name alone I'd say posh English quasi-feminist influencer/podcaster/"writer"

Yeah, my Instagram is full of girls I know sharing her ‘inspirational’ insights on their stories. She seems to think being a feminist involves having hairy armpits. Clearly incredibly privileged and I did laugh when she was given a lot of grief from a black feminist writer recently for stealing her ideas.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/women/chidera-eggerue-florence-given-copy-book-instagram-b1769249.html%3famp

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

One of the houses across the road is getting their driveway widened and replaced. No problem with the noise while working, I can just stick headphones in but at least 4 houses (including mine) worth of cars are now covered in dust from the cutting of slabs - right to be pissed off?

36 minutes ago, true_rover said:

One of the houses across the road is getting their driveway widened and replaced. No problem with the noise while working, I can just stick headphones in but at least 4 houses (including mine) worth of cars are now covered in dust from the cutting of slabs - right to be pissed off?

Understand it’s annoying, but unsure what they can really do about it?

On 30/06/2021 at 11:50, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Large tits and a pleasing countenance are no subsitute for

1. An ability to cook.

2. An appreciation of popular music from 1965-1995. Particularly blues, rock and soul.* 

3. An ability to differentiate between, appreciate, and logically discuss, the works of Scorsese, Loach, Tarantino and Kubrick. 

4. An acknowledgment that a "graphic novel" is, in fact, a comic.**

Note that, 1-4, none of these will be affected by a combination of gravity and time. 

* Atlantic, rather than Motown. And Clapton is not a bluesman, no matter ho much he might wish to be.

** I love Neil Gaiman, and have read loads of his novels, short stories, and poems. Sandman, however, is a series of comics and, to his credit, Neil describes them as such. Many lesser writers seek respect for much lesser works. 

I'm making this my Tinder bio.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Wid. 

Same. 

14 hours ago, true_rover said:

You may be better served by applying mains water via a garden hose or suchlike