Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

59 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I was kept awake for an hour trtjng to get to sleep last night as the fat lad next door and his equally fat boyfriend ploughed the bejesus out of each other. 

Always intrigued me how seriously fat people actually manage a ride.

I had imagined some wierd variation on the student game Twister, in order to get the relevant bits in the right general (or perhaps genital) area..........................

38 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

The last guy next door had a girlfriend who was definitely faking it. 

In return I let the cats out early around 5am onto our balcony and one of them meows incredibly loud to get back in. 

Mrs and I had a night away recently and the folk next door came in late and obviously drunk. The guy sounded like Rev Ian Paisley and droned on an on and his lady friend must have got bored and every 10 minutes or so would start loudly pleasuring herself as he continued his monotone monologues. “Definitely faking it” was my Mrs’ verdict.

11 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Went to a customer this morning to cut their grass.

This is how the conversation went.

Him "What happened yesterday?"

Me " I don't know"

Him " c'mon your face is tripping you"

Me struggling to think about something that happened yesterday "I don't know what you're talking about"

Him " stop carrying on, your team got beat "

He thought I was a Celtic fan because I don't support rangers.

All Glasgow Scum fans think you support the other Glasgow Scum team if you do not support their Glasgow Scum team.

I don't get this, I find it it easier to navigate than Netflix, Amazon etc. 
I don't use Netflix or Amazon, but it's not the navigation which irks, it's the actual playback. Terrible buffering, poor picture quality and it often comes up with a "something went wrong" message, depositing you back with the start and having to figure out at what point you were when it crashed.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, welshbairn said:
I don't get this, I find it it easier to navigate than Netflix, Amazon etc. 

I don't use Netflix or Amazon, but it's not the navigation which irks, it's the actual playback. Terrible buffering, poor picture quality and it often comes up with a "something went wrong" message, depositing you back with the start and having to figure out at what point you were when it crashed.

Could be your broadband, I only get that abroad with a VPN

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

All Glasgow Scum fans think you support the other Glasgow Scum team if you do not support their Glasgow Scum team.

You're right, my now father in law when I first started dating my now wife thought I was a Catholic because I didn't support rangers, he never spoke to me for the first few months, moronic behaviour 

25 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

You're right, my now father in law when I first started dating my now wife thought I was a Catholic because I didn't support rangers, he never spoke to me for the first few months, moronic behaviour 

I would love to believe that you've told this to his face.

How long before these cro-magnons die out in the West of Scotland ?

(Answers on a postcard.........................)

5 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I would love to believe that you've told this to his face.

How long before these cro-magnons die out in the West of Scotland ?

(Answers on a postcard.........................)

Yes, during my wedding speech.

The most recent exchange was when he said that he doesn't like Steve clark because he hates the rangers, I told him everyone hates rangers the only people that like rangers are rangers fans, the confusion on his face was visible. He's 75 and hopefully a dying breed, but I'm not sure.

8 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

You're right, my now father in law when I first started dating my now wife thought I was a Catholic because I didn't support rangers, he never spoke to me for the first few months, moronic behaviour. 

Masonic, shirley?

2 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Yes, during my wedding speech.

The most recent exchange was when he said that he doesn't like Steve clark because he hates the rangers, I told him everyone hates rangers the only people that like rangers are rangers fans, the confusion on his face was visible. He's 75 and hopefully a dying breed, but I'm not sure.

I was on holiday in Lanzarote and the barman went ahhh Scottish who do you support Rangers or Celtic,he just could not understand when i said i hated them both.