Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

They have added speed bumps to the retail park in Falkirk. They are ridiculously steep. Almost undrivable.

As long as you don't have Carlos Fandango super-wide wheels, dropped suspension, catalytic converter and a 4 pipe exhaust, you'll be fine.

Or you could always purchase an alta-pete pimptractor.

9 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

As long as you don't have Carlos Fandango super-wide wheels, dropped suspension, catalytic converter and a 4 pipe exhaust, you'll be fine.

Or you could always purchase an alta-pete pimptractor.

Nah, he’s got a Peel P.50, m8!

9 hours ago, RH33 said:

Was watching something on TV and the couple said their dog was a "jackapoo".

No you're dog is a moungral or you were stupid enough pay cash for something with apoo shoved on the end.

I heard a comedian explain the difference between cat and dog owners

"What kind of a dog is it?"

"It's a labrador cross with a boxer and there's a bit of spaniel and poodle thrown in. What kind of cat do you have?"

"It's orange"

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

"It's a labrador cross with a boxer and there's a bit of spaniel and poodle thrown in. What kind of cat do you have?"

"It's orange"

My neighbours got some breed of cat and have turned the garden into Fort Knox to ensure it didn't escape. Genuinely thought you got Siamese and cats until recently!

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

"It's orange"

We are cat folk, and name our cats based on their appearance.

We just lost mow mow but still have Blindy and Ginger. Blindy isn't blind though as she has one eye, and Ginger is actually tortoiseshell.  My wife names them - this could have equally been posted in the ITYPD thread.

20 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Discord taking the place of forums etc meaning a lot of valuable information is lost in an information black hole

Discord becoming so ubiquitous for this purpose they're getting bigger and bigger and trying harder and harder to get you to pay for Nitro to cover the no doubt spiralling streaming and hosting costs. See also youtube.

26 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Discord becoming so ubiquitous for this purpose they're getting bigger and bigger and trying harder and harder to get you to pay for Nitro to cover the no doubt spiralling streaming and hosting costs. See also youtube.

I've been on a few discords and then left pretty sharply as they're often filled with absolute banality so don't know much about them but what's the Nitro stuff and the pay to win version all about?

16 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I've been on a few discords and then left pretty sharply as they're often filled with absolute banality so don't know much about them but what's the Nitro stuff and the pay to win version all about?

Lets you send bigger/more animated pictures and stream video. If you're in a server you can boost it to get custom smilies. I think that's it, I don't pay much more attention to it.

Alternatively is a means to simp for middling girls by giving them things.

When folk type/say 'fwend' in relation to The Inbetweeners.

Not once in any episode or either film does anyone say 'fwend'. There is one episode (in the first series) where multiple characters say 'friend', with the 'r' always clearly pronounced.

No idea where people have got 'fwend' from. Seems to be a bit of a Mandela Effect (and that garbage 'Fwends Reunited' special on C4 didn't help).

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

When folk type/say 'fwend' in relation to The Inbetweeners.

Not once in any episode or either film does anyone say 'fwend'. There is one episode (in the first series) where multiple characters say 'friend', with the 'r' always clearly pronounced.

No idea where people have got 'fwend' from. Seems to be a bit of a Mandela Effect (and that garbage 'Fwends Reunited' special on C4 didn't help).

Who gives a shit.