Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 17/08/2024 at 17:18, BFTD said:

Like almost everything, it gets harder as you get older.

On 19/08/2024 at 04:44, hk blues said:

image.jpeg.84c28ecb1725986f3397e2941f4949d2.jpeg

Pretty sure Kenneth would be let down, as the element in question is certainly in the minority there.

Interrupting.

Please let me finish my point, especially if I've just been asked a question (even worse when the interrupterer was the one who asked). Please don't subject me to a conversation between two people who keep interrupting each other - it's painful. 

#BeKind

11 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Interrupting.

Please let me finish my point, especially if I've just been asked a question (even worse when the interrupterer was the one who asked). Please don't subject me to a conversation between two people who keep interrupting each other - it's painful. 

#BeKind

I had a conversation with a guy at work the other day which wasn't work related, we were just chatting shit, but we got stuck in one of those weird loops where we lost sight of who's turn it was and interrupted eachother like 3 times. It was utterly f**king horrific

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Interrupting.

Please let me finish my point, especially if I've just been

Aye, totally min.

Anyway, Hobgoblin not shipping their Hobgoblets to addresses outside England. I've seen UK businesses refusing to ship to Northern Ireland or anywhere north of Inverness, but WTF is that all about.

6 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

When I turn off my car the radio stays on until you open the door. Fair enough if the driver’s door is opened, but opening the passenger door does it as well. So, if my wife pops into the shop, as soon as she opens the door the radio goes off forcing me to waste unnecessary effort to turn it back on.

Ford?

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I had a conversation with a guy at work the other day which wasn't work related, we were just chatting shit, but we got stuck in one of those weird loops where we lost sight of who's turn it was and interrupted eachother like 3 times. It was utterly f**king horrific

Bairnardo is in luuurrrrrrveeeee

Wasn't allowed to go into my living room earlier because my partner's mum had no top on. 

Now I totally don't even want that image in my head and she had no top on because she brought our washing in while it was pissing down this afternoon  so was soaked but some questions need asked: 

When you can see its pishing down, why aren't you putting a jacket on? 

She took her top off while I was out collecting my son from school and my partner was at home because her folks were using her phone to watch a family funeral on line but why wouldn't she source a top for herself first? 

And finally if you've taken your top off because it's soaked, haven't sourced a top for yourself but you have your jacket with you, why aren't you putting your jacket on? 

This woman annoys me so much with how much she rules what goes on in my house that I genuinely think it's all done to piss me off. 

I sometimes feel its me who's the p***k though.

Edited by FK1Bairn

20 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Wasn't allowed to go into my living room earlier because my partner's mum had no top on. 

Now I totally don't even want that image in my head and she had no top on because she brought our washing in while it was pissing down this afternoon  so was soaked but some questions need asked:

The only question that needs asked is why you didn't take off your breeks and keks and just stroll into the living room with a breezy "Ah ken how ye feel Senga, ah've just pished masel'..."

2 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

She took her top off while I was out collecting my son from school and my partner was at home because her folks were using her phone to watch a family funeral on line but why wouldn't she source a top for herself first? 

And finally if you've taken your top off because it's soaked, haven't sourced a top for yourself but you have your jacket with you, why aren't you putting your jacket on? 

This woman annoys me so much with how much she rules what goes on in my house that I genuinely think it's all done to piss me off. 

That is one of the most unhinged things I've ever read on here, and that's saying a lot. What an utterly mental thing to do in someone else's house.

8 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Interrupting.

#BeKind

^^^ Guest on Off the Ball 

I sometimes feel it’s me who's the p***k though.

Must be a Falkirk thing to get your tits out in your children’s gaff, especially when watching a funeral.

There is a lot to unpack there. 

Was the online funeral thing a stream or a video call?

I invoke the P&B charter, although I reserve the right to be f**king disgusted at a later date.

Watching a family funeral online. What fresh hell is this?

Having said that, I was looking up a family member online recently and discovered there's a video on YouTube of their Requiem Mass, which amounts to a study of the back of my and my father's heads. Riveting viewing.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Watching a family funeral online. What fresh hell is this?

Having said that, I was looking up a family member online recently and discovered there's a video on YouTube of their Requiem Mass, which amounts to a study of the back of my and my father's heads. Riveting viewing.

An online funeral? Is it 2020 again?