N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

Thanks. Next live game on TV here is Canucks at the Ducks next week.

I suppose you get them at a decent time there? Blackhawks v Rangers game started at 1am here, as much as I fancied watching it there's a good chance I'd have crashed into a ditch on the way to work as a result.

I suppose you get them at a decent time there? Blackhawks v Rangers game started at 1am here, as much as I fancied watching it there's a good chance I'd have crashed into a ditch on the way to work as a result.

Blackhawks was 10.30am the Ducks is 12.30pm.

The NHL app/game centre has finally added Chromecast support which is fantastic.

Great start for Vancouver, the home and home with Calgary back in BC tomorrow night.

Watched Dallas shutout the Pens. Could be dark horses, Pat Sharp is a very shrewd bit of business. Spezza could provide some fine support if he stays fit as well.

The NHL app/game centre has finally added Chromecast support which is fantastic.

Great start for Vancouver, the home and home with Calgary back in BC tomorrow night.

Watched Dallas shutout the Pens. Could be dark horses, Pat Sharp is a very shrewd bit of business. Spezza could provide some fine support if he stays fit as well.

I like how he uses his body and his brain if he's going to win the game.

Edited by Savage Henry

Agree in regards to chromecast. Bought it last week knowing gamecentre we're going to start supporting it and have been pretty impressed so far. Not sure how long I'm going to manage the late nights though.

Red Wings looked impressive from what I've seen of the highlights. Managed to shut out Babcocks Maple Leafs. Abdelkader with a hatrick. They also appear to have uncovered a bit of a gem in Larkin

Habs defeat Buffalo & Toronto on consecutive nights. If they defeat Vancouver on Tuesday they'll equal the 93-94 Leafs and 06-07 Sabres for the best start to a season in NHL history 10-0-0...

Edited by Desert Nomad

TML lose the shootout but a thoroughly entertaining night. Looking forward to seeing more this season.

Watched this game as well, as a Sens fan though. We have been very wasteful to start the season. Been in every game but switch off too often and gifting goals to teams late on.

On a personal level, it has been great to seen that Babcock hasnt worked any wonders with the leafs yet. The longer they remain terrible, the better.

As for Kessel, he better get his finger out. I have him in my fantasy draft team.

Habs defeat Buffalo & Toronto on consecutive nights. If they defeat Vancouver on Tuesday they'll equal the 93-94 Leafs and 06-07 Sabres for the best start to a season in NHL history 10-0-0...

Montreal fall one short of the record with a 5-1 stuffing in Vancouver, despite having half the fans in the arena. Bit of bad luck thrown in, but they've probably had plenty good luck in the opening nine games. Big win for Vancouver who've been pretty inconsistent to start the season, the Sedin twins not creating a great deal...