N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

The Sharks go 2-0 up in the series :o

Wish they would hurry up and choke as I am starting to believe they might win which means it will hurt more when they do inevitably choke.

Pfft part timer, I've only missed 2 of 14 Blues games so far even if that's meant getting 2 hours of sleep before work. :P

Pfff f'ck that :P. I need my sleep!

Taking advantage of a day off tomorrow. I managed to catch one of the games when I woke I during the night, when I say games I mean 2 of the OT periods. Seriously nail biting stuff.

Even if I last the whole game (which I doubt) I don't think il be able to actually watch it.

Pfff f'ck that :P. I need my sleep!

Taking advantage of a day off tomorrow. I managed to catch one of the games when I woke I during the night, when I say games I mean 2 of the OT periods. Seriously nail biting stuff.

Even if I last the whole game (which I doubt) I don't think il be able to actually watch it.

Should be a cracking game tonight to be fair, I might stay up for it too. 

Interesting how the home team has won every game so far in that series. I have a funny feeling that trend might not continue...

Should be a cracking game tonight to be fair, I might stay up for it too.

Interesting how the home team has won every game so far in that series. I have a funny feeling that trend might not continue...

I hope not :P, plenty of empty seats at the tank!

Passed out at the end of the 1st period. Surprisingly no drama, it was a pumping.

San Jose Sharks in stepping up when it matters most shock.... that's why you passed out.  You fainted from shock.  Like a young Victorian lady.  Or a Hamilton fan.

As much as I've learned to live with the Sharks being the Bay Area team that lets the side down, that was one of the most impressive results in recent memory.    Joe Pavelski has really become the heir apparent to Joe Thornton.

Really looking forward to conference final which is never a good sign as Sharks tend to choke as soon as I start believing they will win.

To be fair St. Louis is just about the only other team in the west that you could probably consider bigger chokers than San Jose.

Both teams will somehow find a way to lose and the NHL will just automatically give the SCF place to Chicago.