Golfers Thread

Gaz

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Bhatia hasn't done much wrong, McCarthy putter has been red hot. 92 putts in 72 holes is crazy.

Bhatia showed some balls to hole that birdie putt on the last. I didn't fancy him after he missed the five footer on the 17th.

Some back 9 but fair play to the lad to win the play off plus a rather excellent up n down at the 16th in normal play when McCarthy was on the charge 

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

IMG_1361.jpeg

Yes she has informed that I shall be plonking my fat asre in  the sun room where we also have sky from Thursday onwards 

Let's hope Butch is involved at some point in the sky coverage and the mute button works when McGinley is on 

1 hour ago, Claudia Gentile said:

There are a few players I'm surprised he's filtered out from the shortlist, although I wouldn't necessarily have any of them as winners.

I'd be very surprised if Hovland is anywhere near winning though.

On 08/04/2024 at 09:39, lichtie23 said:

IMG_1361.jpeg

Don't really care much for watching the Masters......all I want to do is play golf.  Wait six months for the season to start, got one medal played and course has been closed ever since (ok it was open for a day but were on 5 winter greens) Medal cancelled again today and looking ahead to this weekend its another couple of days of rain and 40mph winds. Worst start to a season since Covid !!!

16 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Don't really care much for watching the Masters......all I want to do is play golf.  Wait six months for the season to start, got one medal played and course has been closed ever since (ok it was open for a day but were on 5 winter greens) Medal cancelled again today and looking ahead to this weekend its another couple of days of rain and 40mph winds. Worst start to a season since Covid !!!

We are open but still off matts. Course was sodden last night when I was out. Raining all day in the Tayside/angus area so matts look to be continued for the foreseeable. Depressing 

39 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

We are open but still off matts. Course was sodden last night when I was out. Raining all day in the Tayside/angus area so matts look to be continued for the foreseeable. Depressing 

We’re no longer using mats, as of April 1st, but the back 9 remains closed due to flooding and given it’s pissing down again today I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Hugely frustrating. 

22 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

I take it Callaway binned Rahmbo when he took the Liv cash as in his presser he is wearing the stupid Liv team gear?

The chat when he left for LIV was that he was staying with Callaway but I’ve nae idea if that included a clothing deal.

Tee times being released today. I hope Tiger is playing with someone different for a change.