Quick Question Thread

14 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Why are scottish games over before games in england ? The first full times on soccer saturday always seem to be scottish.

Not sure if it's still the case but I know in the past that in Scotland half time was a maximum of 15 mins and in England it's a minimum of 15 mins so this usually caused the difference when it came to the full times coming through.

16 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Why are dugs so fond of cheese? It's not exactly something they could expect to eat. 

given that they'll gladly eat their own faeces, dogs eating cheese should come as no great surprise.

*It's good for their (dog) breath is it not?

4 hours ago, sjc said:

given that they'll gladly eat their own faeces, dogs eating cheese should come as no great surprise.

*It's good for their (dog) breath is it not?

Eating their own faeces is good for their breath?

I hope your dog never gets an opportunity to slaver over me.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Curd you keep out of it please?

No whey, Sarge.

Actually whilst I've got your attention & we are in the QQ, can I ask you why you called yourself Sergeant Wilson & not Private Frazer? If it's deemed racist then I'm asking for a fiend obvz.

Grimbo

^^ Look no more.

Anyway, since were on about dogs, the Vietnamese, or as the elders like to call "Charlie" has the class cuisine of our dog friend.  Chinese don't eat too many now as there is none left. They, the same as most Asians are lactose intolerant, therefore,cheese is off the menu.