Quick Question Thread

I was being serious I genuinely have no idea what to do :lol: is it a garage job or somewhere else? How much would it be roughly?

I've still got the pens they give you with a new Nissan. If the scratches aren't too deep they would probably do the job. Otherwise it's almost impossible to find exactly the right shade so you don't notice and you'd need a complete respray, which would cost a fortune.

I'm a bit pissed, and don't know what I'm talking about.

I was being serious I genuinely have no idea what to do :lol: is it a garage job or somewhere else? How much would it be roughly?

If a garage can't do it then they'll know somebody who does. It's worth shopping around though. We were quoted a huge range of prices from "not too painful" to eyewatering eventually we discovered that our neighbour fixed bodywork for a living and he did it for nothing (though we got him some beer)

If a garage can't do it then they'll know somebody who does. It's worth shopping around though. We were quoted a huge range of prices from "not too painful" to eyewatering eventually we discovered that our neighbour fixed bodywork for a living and he did it for nothing (though we got him some beer)

Cheers mate.

Will chap on the neighbours doors the morn... ;)

Scratches on cars (mines is black) best way to get rid of them and roughly how much?

Depends how deep they are. If they're just light surface scratches you can buff them out with T-Cut or WD40. If you need a touch-up pen go to a dealership for your make of car and they'll order you the right colour.

Free tip of the day: T-Cut also gets rid of light scratches on DVDs, CDs and computer game discs. You're welcome.

Probably the wrong place for this but can anybody offer a wee bit of legal advice? My pal got caught in possession of a wee bit of cocaine. Its his first offence. What's the likely charge if he pleads guilty or not guilty?

Not guilty? Did he have it or not? Anyway, your pal is a plague on society and you are guilty by association. I'd throw away the key for you both.

Coming out of Cathcart train station, by the stairs there was a machine inviting you to insert your card, but with no indication as to what type of card, what the machine does etc. Any ideas?

It was installed there last week by a Nigerian prince.

Coming out of Cathcart train station, by the stairs there was a machine inviting you to insert your card, but with no indication as to what type of card, what the machine does etc. Any ideas?

Oyster-esque system that's coming to Strathclyde/Scotland imo, I'd imagine there's some people trialling it already.