Quick Question Thread

On 2/4/2019 at 10:05, Christophe said:

Who is this? 

524E1661-8D08-46B6-9840-C4BB2E5554C8.thumb.jpeg.2168425f4a29dbf2d8b61e82c0d0a66e.jpeg

Just called BigFatTabbySon over to ask who this was, as it looks very familiar. He answered 'Bairnardo' and freaked me the f**k out.

(he could see Shandon's post at the bottom of the screen)

now that Edinburgh City Council are going to introduce a tourist tax should they have some kind of sliding scale? e.g. 

£2 for sleeping in a hotel

£5 for blocking the pavement and not getting out of the way

£10 for holding up buses in the rush hour while you look confused because the idea of public transport is something confusing to fat yanks

£20 for being a fat yank and damaging the pavements with your bulk. £5 surcharge for wearing shorts between September and April. 

£1000 for rubbing Greyfriars Bobby's nose because you've believed it's a tradition and not some shite made up by a kangaroo fucker less than a decade ago. 

I think this modest proposal would soon raise enough money for the trams extension plus an improved new Meadowbank. Something like this: 

astrodome.jpg.7594eb4b83e480cbe812107688951ff0.jpg

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
14 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
Just called BigFatTabbySon over to ask who this was, as it looks very familiar. He answered 'Bairnardo' and freaked me the f**k out.
(he could see Shandon's post at the bottom of the screen)

Im coming to Alloa tomorrow. Il find you both.

How small a town do you think Alloa is?