Quick Question Thread

Mud.

Cue you saying "Thats right, thats right, thats right, thats right".

Aaw you had to ruin my fun haha. Got someone on Facebook with it. We do it at the football in the pub. Ask some random guy "who sang tiger feet?" when they reply "mud" we all get up and start singing "That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right I really love your tiger light.

That's neat, that's neat, that's neat, that's neat,

I really love your tiger feet.

I really love your tiger feet.

Your tiger feet.

Your tiger feet

Your tiger feet."

It's childish as f**k but it's a good laugh.

If I remember correctly only the double decker ones have a bog and they're not used all the time (double deckers I mean). In saying that it's a few years since I got one.

More often than not the bus from Glasgow would have came from London to go up to Aberdeen.

Either way they'll have a bog, definitely.

Right sports fans. County play QotS in Dumfries on the last day of the season, this marks Ross County's final First Division game. This means fancy dress is in order for the travelling support. I'm going as Ron Burgundy, so where can I acquire accessories such as a burgundy jacket, trousers and white shoes. I can get Baxter, a wig, a tache, flute and a news team mug easily enough.

If you aren't familiar with Ron Burgundy (you probably live in a box) here is a picture:

article-0-1261B132000005DC-12_634x519.jpg

Right sports fans. County play QotS in Dumfries on the last day of the season, this marks Ross County's final First Division game. This means fancy dress is in order for the travelling support. I'm going as Ron Burgundy, so where can I acquire accessories such as a burgundy jacket, trousers and white shoes. I can get Baxter, a wig, a tache, flute and a news team mug easily enough.

If you aren't familiar with Ron Burgundy (you probably live in a box) here is a picture:

You'll get in the boardroom, they still dress like that doon there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Newsman-Ron-Burgundy-Costume-Adult-Fancy-Dress-outfit-/260494206944#ht_2155wt_722

what is the best way to split up the prize money from a sweepstake? the amount in question is pretty low, but it's more the principal of it that's annoying me.

there was one in my work for the grand national with 17 people taking part, each paying £1 for a horse. i ended up winning, but only received £7, meaning the most likely scenario is that second place won £6 and third place won £4. the worst part about it is that the woman organising it, one of my bosses, came second and she hadn't written how the money was going to be split.

the fight against injustice has begun.

Mortgages :( - I'd really appreciate some help from anybody with a bit of knowledge in the area. I've made an appointment with an advisor but won't see them until next week so any assistance in the meantime would be spot on.

My wife and I are looking to upgrade to a more family friendly house. We went to see one today, which is actually through a friend-of-a-friend kind of thing. The house is ideal. They are looking to sell quick-ish. House valued at about 200k, but willing to accept 185k. In hypothetical terms, after we sell out house , pay solicitors fees etc. we should have 30-35k as a deposit.

When getting quotes do you use the house value (200k) or the amount you have agreed (in principle) to buy at (185k)?

This will have pretty big issues in LTV percentages etc. and whether we put down a 15, 20 or 25% deposit - Ideally I'd like to keep the monthly cost down to a minimum.

If it was the 200k value, and we agree 185k, does that leave a 15k 'gap', where, if possible, I need to add 35k to the deposit to ensure a 25% deposit, therefore getting a better rate? Or do you simply use the figure you pay for the house?

I'm not too clued up on the whole mortgages business, and as stated, advice would be greatly appreciated.

You work out LTV based on the percentage of what you pay for the house, what its worth is irrelevant when you buy it. I think that plays a part when you re-mortgage but I haven't got that far yet.

Can someone fill me in on the roadworks in the M90 this Saturday? Due to working in thr morning I need to drive to Central, crossing the bridge, and I've got a bad feeling that it may be nigh impossible.

Coming from the south to north isnt too bad,but north to south seems to be terrible as they have split the lanes so those coming from fife all feed into one lane at the turn off to edinburgh at dunfermline,but those coming from further north can still use both lanes so its a bit of a choke point

if that makes sense

Saying that i drove into edinburgh yesterday with hardly any delay just after 9am

Coming from the south to north isnt too bad,but north to south seems to be terrible as they have split the lanes so those coming from fife all feed into one lane at the turn off to edinburgh at dunfermline,but those coming from further north can still use both lanes so its a bit of a choke point

if that makes sense

Saying that i drove into edinburgh yesterday with hardly any delay just after 9am

So would you anticipate any extra delays travelling south to north? It's been hectic the last few weeks with the average speed cameras but csn still do East Lothian to Cowden in under 1 hour.

So would you anticipate any extra delays travelling south to north? It's been hectic the last few weeks with the average speed cameras but csn still do East Lothian to Cowden in under 1 hour.

Should be ok,i did muss golf course to thornton yesterday in an hour 10mins leaving at 3pm