The New Raith Rovers Thread

One of the main reasons I wanted him to join Arbroath (if he has to leave...) was that we play them in pre-season. We need a proper farewell!

Looks like location location location. Just a shorter trip for him now it looks like. Gutted to lose out on him tbh!!

Sad day, but inevitable.

Just rewatching his triple save against Ayr on youtube - I'd completely failed to realise, until just now, that it was Chris Mitchell who scored Ayr's goal that day.

If you get Mark Connolly he would be a great signing IMO.

Had a great start for us but unfortunately was not the same player after injury.

I know he's keen to remain in Scotland as his wife is from Edinburgh, so you never know...

Good luck to him as he always came across a nice guy and was a good captain for us. 

At times McGurn seemed like some kind of god mode cheat code. Probably did more than any single player in securing our 2nd tier status over the years....

Edited by renton

Every Rovers fan has dreaded this day, it's just a real pity how its played out over the last few seasons. Davie produced saves that defied gravity at times and quite rightly takes his place amongst some truly great Raith Rovers goalkeepers. 

Cant wait for his testimonial!!