The New Raith Rovers Thread

Sorry to be posting on here more often than my own thread, but that home top is absolutely glorious. Away top is clean and classy too. At least if this season is a disaster, it'll be a good looking disaster.

http://www.raithrovers.net/players

The goalie (Lennox) aside, are any other players missing from that photo?

If not, it's a squad of 17 players and two are goalkeepers. So 15 outfield players if McHattie signs.

How many players were in the squad when we last won the Seaside league?

No Spence, Buchanan and Murray on that page yet..

Don't get the wanking over the home top. Very 'meh', even a bit boring. Why is the stripe sky blue and not white? Sponsor also looks shite.

I like the home top but agree it would've been better with white rather than sky blue.

It was bad enough the first time you said it!

Spoke to Smith tonight. Squad is complete with McHattie due to sign. No money for any new players including loans. What we've got is it.

On another note Smith wants the title and thinks the squad is more than capable regardless that the squad is thin on the ground. Seemed very positive about the squad and their capabilities and openly said we have no one to fear. Maybe he was just appeasing a couple of half cut Rovers fans but he seemed a nice genuine guy.

Interestingly the only beers, on draught, available were Stella and Perroni at £4.50 a pint. They were having 'issues' with their Tenants. Someone complained about it saying it was deliberate and some staff member said they had plans to make Society the Rovers pre match pub with half price beer and food if people show their season ticket/match ticket. It'll probably come to nothing as people will just make use of the McMillan lounge if it's being open to all fans pre match.

Why could they not have done the strip unveiling in the main stand. Plenty seats and A BAR WHERE THE CLUB GET ALL THE RETURNS FROM. This club in its inept marketing and business sense is unbelievable.

I imagine that never even occurred to the club. If only there was a visionary like you on the board.

Or it did, and Society was a better fit. Who knows?

Interestingly the only beers, on draught, available were Stella and Perroni at £4.50 a pint. They were having 'issues' with their Tenants. Someone complained about it saying it was deliberate and some staff member said they had plans to make Society the Rovers pre match pub with half price beer and food if people show their season ticket/match ticket. It'll probably come to nothing as people will just make use of the McMillan lounge if it's being open to all fans pre match.

The McMillan club being opened to all fans pre-match? Guess I'll not be paying my £120 membership fee then.....

15 minutes ago, Raithie said:

It'll probably come to nothing as people will just make use of the McMillan lounge if it's being open to all fans pre match.

The Jim McMillan lounge is maintaining it's members only policy. The Raith suite will be open to supporters.

12 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I imagine that never even occurred to the club. If only there was a visionary like you on the board.

The Raith suite isn't quite ready either but will be by tomorrow afternoon.

20 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

To be honest I reckon it would have been a bit of a squeeze in the Raith suite, society was a nice change of scenery. Better than the car park/car boot feel we had last year.

2 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

How's it going to work getting access to Raith Suite if you don't have a season ticket??

When the 200 Club was in the Raith suite members who wanted to sit in the south stand bought a transfer ticket at the main stand turnstile.

Im not sure if you'll get to just cross over at track-side or if you'll need to come out and back in at the south stand turnstiles though.