The New Raith Rovers Thread

Aye, the 200 Club is full every home game with members and guests drinking juice.

Is there beer on tap?

It's great that you guys can drink beer [emoji106] I can remember my first one. Didn't go on a football forum getting all funny and sarcastic about it though...

Evening all, just incase any of you were thinking of heading through to Broadwood tomorrow (hardly the most attractive option, I know) the admission prices are £5 for adults and under 12's are free. Unfortunately, there's nothing on our website, that I could see, about a concessions gate.

24 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Evening all, just incase any of you were thinking of heading through to Broadwood tomorrow (hardly the most attractive option, I know) the admission prices are £5 for adults and under 12's are free. Unfortunately, there's nothing on our website, that I could see, about a concessions gate.

Was looking for prices earlier. Cheers.  

Will be first visit in probably 15-16 years. 

Aye, the 200 Club is full every home game with members and guests drinking juice.

[emoji4] Do they throw alcohol away on a regular basis from wastage?

Last time I was in they had Bitter and Twisted, Deuchars, Best and Guinness and plastic pint glasses. Did the job perfectly.

From memory, there was draft stuff when the 200 club were in the Main Stand before getting flung out. Or is my memory fucked?

24 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Was looking for prices earlier. Cheers.  

Will be first visit in probably 15-16 years. 

Are folk genuinely suggesting that last night's event would have been better if a couple of hundred folk had been rattling around a freezing stand, whilst standing in a queue to buy a pie, and tea out of a styrofoam cup?

Magnificent. [emoji23]

If Panda Cola from a Styrofoam cup was on offer I'd be there like a shot.

Unfortunately I won't make it tomorrow but frankly can't see any reason for pensioners or over 12s to complain at a fiver. Excellent pricing and well done to Clyde.

Are the prices on the Clyde website or something? That's a good price was expecting £10

3 hours ago, SuperHans said:

Is there beer on tap?

It's great that you guys can drink beer emoji106.png I can remember my first one. Didn't go on a football forum getting all funny and sarcastic about it though...

Did you go on a football forum making wildly inaccurate statements about things you know nothing about instead?

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

emoji4.png Do they throw alcohol away on a regular basis from wastage?

Last time I was in they had Bitter and Twisted, Deuchars, Best and Guinness and plastic pint glasses. Did the job perfectly.

From memory, there was draft stuff when the 200 club were in the Main Stand before getting flung out. Or is my memory fucked?

Spot on, Scary.

I was gonna go to the Clyde game, since I hadn't been to Broadwood before. But turns out my flight home is 8pm and not 8am, so here's hoping for a Cup game of some sort this season.

Is the Townie game this Monday? If so, season tickets valid for it presumably?
Cheers.

1900+ of a crowd at Starks tonight for a women's match that was live on haggis vision. We'll do well to get anywhere near that for most games this season!

I was speaking to a guy who works as part of the medical team at Starks Park and was on duty tonight. He told me that 5000 free tickets were dished out for the game but they were expecting a crowd of around 1500.

3 hours ago, rrfcgav said:

Are the prices on the Clyde website or something? That's a good price was expecting £10

Link is here: http://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/5535/#.WWAGjoHTWEc

I agree, good and sensible pricing from the club there. Sadly, since we played you guys last the pub game near the stadium hasn't improved much. The Smiddy is the best bet which is a 15 minute or so walk away.

IMG_1499.thumb.PNG.b13271fb2c1e70a2a3911b51d30d49e7.PNG

However, you can also get a taxi to the stadium for about a fiver. The number for Cumbernauld Taxis is 01236 738 383. 

I hope a few of you manage to travel through and that you enjoy the game!

Link is here: http://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/5535/#.WWAGjoHTWEc
I agree, good and sensible pricing from the club there. Sadly, since we played you guys last the pub game near the stadium hasn't improved much. The Smiddy is the best bet which is a 15 minute or so walk away.
IMG_1499.thumb.PNG.b13271fb2c1e70a2a3911b51d30d49e7.PNG
However, you can also get a taxi to the stadium for about a fiver. The number for Cumbernauld Taxis is 01236 738 383. 
I hope a few of you manage to travel through and that you enjoy the game!

Think I'm gonna get train through then walk to the pub.