The New Raith Rovers Thread

7 hours ago, SuperHans said:

I heard they sold more shirts last night than they did at the previous shirt launch at Society. Having seen the rush to get one last night and then the rush to put it straight on shows how popular it's going to be.

When you consider the disappointment from last season that was carried in from the previous one and has now been carried forward into this season, seeing Raith fans look happy and excited was a nice change. Maybe it's brightened us all up a bit.

Does young Martin like his new yellow top? 

Nice top.  

Haven't bought a football top in years, but have to admit I'm all over anything from the 90s. 

Quite sad maybe, but some guy had a top with Mchattie on the back on Saturday. 

Nice top.  
Haven't bought a football top in years, but have to admit I'm all over anything from the 90s. 
Quite sad maybe, but some guy had a top with Mchattie on the back on Saturday. 

That was McHattie.

31 minutes ago, Beachbum said:
Paul Watson to sign for Dundee United. I would have thought that Toshney was a better player and they've let him go.

Irrelevant to your point but reading Toshney is badly crocked already. He's only loan from Dundee United til January.

Edited by Raithie

48 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Stop stalking the man...

I only know he stays there as I have, myself, been stalking him thoughemoji15.png

Ha! Nothing quite so sinister, mere speculation on my part as Cardle's apparently a near neighbour of a guy at my work and I know he stays in Dulloch Park.

Have to admit though it looks I am stalking that new Fans Dir at SP, I've been following him around and about into pubs for 20 years now!

Edited to add maybe he's stalking me :lol:

Edited by Scottydog

3 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

Any news on signing a second goalie yet? Gonna be embarrassing if we do a "Drysdale" again!!

The young lad on the bench last week must have signed as no trialists allowed on Betfred. ...