The New Raith Rovers Thread

16 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Aberdeen confirming we've got Ngwenya for the rest of the season. 

I’ll take that. That leaves Dick able to cover CB and LB, so will Young get sent back out, or will that depend on O’Riordan’s (barely) possible return?

48 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Hope it was a good one regardless mate, happy new year to you and the family. And to all rovers fans. Hopefully it's a good one for us all. 

Happy new year to you and yours. We were at a maggies charity night in methil club, even though I wasn’t drinking because i working today, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

4 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Happy new year to you and yours. We were at a maggies charity night in methil club, even though I wasn’t drinking because i working today, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

We just had a quiet one the 3 of us playing Mario kart and shoving sausage rolls down us. Was a good night. I did nothing for charity, just to confirm. 

9 minutes ago, grumswall said:

We just had a quiet one the 3 of us playing Mario kart and shoving sausage rolls down us. Was a good night. I did nothing for charity, just to confirm. 

Sounds like just as good a night. Can’t beat a bit of mario kart.

5 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Thanks for you input, it seems well reasoned and was delivered very eloquently. 
Shall we just revisit it at the end of the season?

Probably the best time to do exactly that.

p.s. Lewis Vaughan would have been playing at a higher level than Dumbarton were it not for the fact he always gets injured.... maybe footballs not for him eh?

Edited by TONTROOPER

31 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Probably the best time to do exactly that.

p.s. Lewis Vaughan would have been playing at a higher level than Dumbarton were it not for the fact he always gets injured.... maybe footballs not for him eh?

image.gif.17989df9b60469e3e532a4a272739f2a.gif

1 hour ago, stevoraith said:

Thanks for you input, it seems well reasoned and was delivered very eloquently. 
Shall we just revisit it at the end of the season?

It seems to me we will be WELL beyond reasoning in Kirkcaldy come March......lol