The New Raith Rovers Thread

9 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

There's a guy called Willie Kirk on fantalk with a ticket for sale. His details are on the match thread.

Cheers bud. But I'm skint after a weeks holiday 😂😂

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364414732235?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=az5yphsksue&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=ec0uwzxiswu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Final call for this, the listing ends at 10am. Huge thank you to everyone who has bid - barring any last minute surges on the others it looks as though our strip will raise the most out of the 6. Hope everyone has a great day at Hibs today. 

Perhaps thanks to your bringing it up, so thank you too! Also, thanks to the Rovers involved for signing for a good cause. Final sale price was £255!

6 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364414732235?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=az5yphsksue&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=ec0uwzxiswu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Final call for this, the listing ends at 10am. Huge thank you to everyone who has bid - barring any last minute surges on the others it looks as though our strip will raise the most out of the 6. Hope everyone has a great day at Hibs today. 

The Dunfermline kit must've turned into a bit of a bidding war, ended up at £351. Fantastic amount raised for a great cause, well in HankScorpio 👍 

17 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

The Dunfermline kit must've turned into a bit of a bidding war, ended up at £351. Fantastic amount raised for a great cause, well in HankScorpio 👍 

Yeah. Over £1000 raised all in from the strips. Totally delighted with it. 

1 hour ago, MICMAC said:

Wasn't at the game but listened to it with RTV and it sounded like another lapse in concentration from a set piece that decided the game

A set piece and a dodgy bit of goalkeeping. I might change my mind on it once I see it back on the highlights but it looked like the second goal went right under his body. Can’t fault the team on their efforts today though. Hibs are a strong side and we matched them for large parts of it.

8 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

A set piece and a dodgy bit of goalkeeping. I might change my mind on it once I see it back on the highlights but it looked like the second goal went right under his body. Can’t fault the team on their efforts today though. Hibs are a strong side and we matched them for large parts of it.

Feels harsh on the keeper for the second. All the damage occurs in the build up.

Brown and Byrne should start against the Pars, they bossed it today in midfield. You can't drop Smith on this form, and Hamilton should start if fit.  Given you probably need Mullin to give you the balls into the box it makes a difficult decision for the last No 10 slot out of Vaughan, Easton and Stanton...

41 minutes ago, renton said:

Brown and Byrne should start against the Pars, they bossed it today in midfield. You can't drop Smith on this form, and Hamilton should start if fit.  Given you probably need Mullin to give you the balls into the box it makes a difficult decision for the last No 10 slot out of Vaughan, Easton and Stanton...

You could probably add Ethan Ross into the mix as well. He must be pushing for a start soon. How do you pick one between Easton, Vaughan and Stanton though? Two match winners and a rolls royce

1 hour ago, renton said:

Agree with this and would be tempted to start Easton.