The New Raith Rovers Thread

17 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

3 goals in two games. 2 MotM awards.

Seems that Northampton Town have been playing Bowie wide, and he’s not scored there in 11 matches. Lots of fan complaints all they do is loft high balls to him to head at the goal…seemed to work OK for Scotland. Interesting to see if they will play him more central a bit now.

On 16/10/2023 at 10:04, Hank Scorpio said:

Was hearing that Ross has been pretty poor for Falkirk. Not really been playing much recently and when he has played he’s been brought off. Not exactly vindicating all those who were outraged we let him go if he’s not even playing well for the team who’s top of the league in the league below. 

Watched him playing against Kelty but McG's set up didn't help his game and most of the game was played on the other wing.

16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Seems a very professional way to ask for our cash and transparent on what it's being used for.  As opposed to the supporters fund where you just gave your cash and hoped for the best. 

I'll sign up for it I live in the south of England so will scrutinise if I'm better being an international member although that's probably aimed more at the likes of everyones favourote Texan.

32 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Seems a very professional way to ask for our cash and transparent on what it's being used for.  As opposed to the supporters fund where you just gave your cash and hoped for the best. 

I'll sign up for it I live in the south of England so will scrutinise if I'm better being an international member although that's probably aimed more at the likes of everyones favourote Texan.

Beyonce?

4 hours ago, pub car king said:

I'm in the south-west of England and was wondering this myself. Reckon I'll just go for the standard or gold package as the only differences seem to be a going to a match perk and an online shop offer which could come in handy.

7 hours ago, pub car king said:

Pretty descent plan, but I’m a wee bit disappointed at just 10% on the RaithTV. 25% wouldn’t seem amiss, that would drop the cost to £35 a month for both versus £38 a month…and still netting the club a fair bit. Since International has the extras, I guess that’s the justification, but no signed poster and no club shop discount like the domestic Gold seems more than £24 worth (the net of the RaithTV discount) taken out to put in the RaithTV discount. Not sure why the club discount is missing…and I’d happily pay for the mailing costs.

Edit: Reread the release, and the shop discount is listed under all receive it…but then omitted from the International list…guess it’s time to ask.

Edited by TxRover

15 hours ago, Enigma said:

Just happened to look at the post on Instagram and noticed they've updated the benefits from when they first emailed out about it to the development fund/supporters fund contributors.   Did wonder why originally it was only going to be the International subscribers who would get the webinar Q&A.  Originally, other than missing out on the signed posted, the International option made more sense to do than the Gold option.

Edited by SanStarko