The New Raith Rovers Thread

What a season this has been so far! I can’t remember the last time I was genuinely buzzing for every game. 1 loss in the league and we’re in December. When’s the last time that was the case? Murray has built an immensely hardworking and talented team. Every single one of them has a never say die attitude. We still even have a couple of players to come back into the eleven! Hopefully not speaking too early but this could be a very, very good season. 
COYR!

Edited by Dalgety Rover

That interview with Jamie Gullan is excellent btw. I praised his attitude from the bench against Dunfermline and it’s really apparent again. Just seems like a really nice guy and talking about having no complaints about not being in the team and just trying to work as hard is possible must be a dream for Murray.

Also, I know we all love Lewis Vaughan but I genuinely think he is one of our most underrated players this season. I know a lot of people that wouldn’t have him in our strongest 11 if everyone was fit but that’s 9 goals already. I think if he had just joined in the summer we’d all be raving about him.

Edited by R.R.FC

37 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

That interview with Jamie Gullan is excellent btw. I praised his attitude from the bench against Dunfermline and it’s really apparent again. Just seems like a really nice guy and talking about having no complaints about not being in the team and just trying to work as hard is possible must be a dream for Murray.

Also, I know we all love Lewis Vaughan but I genuinely think he is one of our most underrated players this season. I know a lot of people that wouldn’t have him in our strongest 11 if everyone was fit but that’s 9 goals already. I think if he had just joined in the summer we’d all be raving about him.

Man management seems a strength of Murray. Everyone seems to be on board regardless of whether they are starting or not. 

1 hour ago, R.R.FC said:

Said a few times during games this season that I wouldn’t have started him or would’ve subbed him…then he pops up with a goal.

3 hours ago, Raithie said:

😂

Jesus a wee look on Twitter and there’s a few DABs embarrassing themselves with weird claims about late Rovers goals / penalties.  Aye that’s right there’s a conspiracy by the SFA and SPFL to keep DUFC down and get RRFC up 😂. I’ve no doubt some of our roasters were exactly the same during the Arbroath winning league 1 season. 

7 hours ago, SerieA said:

Any word on Brown or Murray.Don’t think I seen them when the players were coming off at the end.Hopefully just illness 

Watching the full match replay…heard something I missed from Davie with RaithTV. He said he hoped “the Captain” (Brown) was using the Club Pass to listen to the match on RaithTV. Clearly means that Brown didn’t make the trip up north.

Edit: The "missed goal across the line", looks like it wasn't. Ref got it right.

Edit 2: Mullin getting no credit for the header back to Vaughan for the first goal.

Edited by TxRover

Well the long trip was certainly worth it! 

was a bit nervous when I saw o’reilly and Corr at the back with no previous playing experience together.

thought they worked well but the yellow was very soft. 

I’ve zoomed in on goal and gone slo mo and certainly looks over the line, good thing is we never give up! 

Being a rovers fan is a great feeling! 

what a team

what a manager

COYR

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

I might be wrong but are they not kinda saying "well done Raith" whilst pointing their own team hardly ever does it? Don't see any conspiracy theories at all?

Did you mean to quote me? I didn’t post any conspiracy theories, just shared what I thought was an interesting stat?