The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

you know whats going to happen here, Raith will take this to the very last day and just lose out and be so fucked from their efforts they will lose in the playoff to the Pars.

Take it to the bank my friends

That's if the Pars get there, and if they get past Partick, and we will be a lot fresher, but that's not going to happen cause you'll slip up and hand us the title on the last day 😂😉🤞🤞🤞🍻

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

That's if the Pars get there, and if they get past Partick, and we will be a lot fresher, but that's not going to happen cause you'll slip up and hand us the title on the last day 😂😉🤞🤞🤞🍻

Im not trolling btw I genuinely think that's what will happen the Pars or whoever

Big Kev picking up a pass back in 1st half, then not picking up a through ball in the 2nd half. The guys definitely playing a different game in his head at times.

3 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

Im not trolling btw I genuinely think that's what will happen the Pars or whoever

Yeah I fully expect something like that will happen, IF we manage to beat Airdrie on Tuesday and dont buckle like we normally do up in Inverness, or god forbid chuck away another 2 goal lead on the final day to already relegated Arbroath  

12 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

you know whats going to happen here, Raith will take this to the very last day and just lose out and be so fucked from their efforts they will lose in the playoff to the Pars.

Take it to the bank my friends

Been my fear for a few weeks now.

However a win for us on Tuesday, a Morton win on Friday and a Raith win on Saturday and I think Pars will turn you over in the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Big Kev picking up a pass back in 1st half, then not picking up a through ball in the 2nd half. The guys definitely playing a different game in his head at times.

Kev clearly doesn’t like playing in strong winds. Arbroath probably still gives him the heebie jeebies.

14 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Been my fear for a few weeks now.

However a win for us on Tuesday, a Morton win on Friday and a Raith win on Saturday and I think Pars will turn you over in the playoffs.

Mate, we are not fucking about now, its long ball direct stuff, its horrific but it will work.

11 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

Mate, we are not fucking about now, its long ball direct stuff, its horrific but it will work.

Noticed that horrific long ball direct stuff last week.Terrible to watch.

19 minutes ago, jasperellon said:

Kev clearly doesn’t like playing in strong winds. Arbroath probably still gives him the heebie jeebies.

Throwing the balloons behind the goals for them to blow on straight away and then eventually missing the balloon when he tried to stand on it.The basics in the wind as a goalie and he was struggling with that 

21 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

Think you guys are like us, don't care how it's done, just fucking win at all costs.

2 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Think you guys are like us, don't care how it's done, just fucking win at all costs.

of course, and we are bigger and stronger than you so.....

pre pair for the playoffs

2 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

of course, and we are bigger and stronger than you so.....

pre pair for the playoffs

Do f**k off you absolute troll.

Thoughts on James Brown?Would you have him for next season if available?

Think he’s been a 7/10 most weeks.We do miss Millen going forward but Brown has helped make the defence more solid since he came in.

He put in a cracking cross in the 2nd half today as well.

He’s been a good loan signing for me.

14 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Thoughts on James Brown?Would you have him for next season if available?

Think he’s been a 7/10 most weeks.We do miss Millen going forward but Brown has helped make the defence more solid since he came in.

He put in a cracking cross in the 2nd half today as well.

He’s been a good loan signing for me.

Probably depends on what division we are in. If it’s the championship then he would probably be fine. I’d still prefer Millen but he be gone.