The New Raith Rovers Thread

Regarding the Ross County game tomorrow, there are still three seats on the Fifes Finest bus for anyone looking to go.

You can contact either Quinny through his P&B username: BIQFAEKDY or through fantlak where he posts as sonofwallace.

Alternatively you can send me a PM and I'll pass on the details.

As I said on fantalk, he completely deserves it. Credit to Gordon Dalziel, because he picked us up a hell of a center back when he signed him. After the crash, I think everyone was hopeful rather than expectant on his return but it speaks volumes about his professionalism that he got himself into the fittest he has been in his life. On top of his return, he has walked back into the defence with one of the lower goals against rates in Europe and taken his place back with no questions asked. I'm just glad that for now, we have selection issues over the number of players in a positive manner.

• 2 weeks later...

Gregory Tade has stated on his facebook page :

"thanks for all the support and the messages, no offers had been made by any clubs so I will remain at the club, till someone tells me otherwise."

His reply to a comment telling him it makes sense to stay at The Rovers untill the end of the season :

"well, it does make sense, the team is great, manager is great club is great, everything is fine, so I am happy to be where I am."

:D :D :D

I can't help feeling the Rovers should really be putting someone in the front half of the box at corners.

It's a fact that too many of our corners come in too low, and that's not necessarily a massive problem, but it's made critical by the first line of defenders being entirely unchallenged. If someone was at least there to challenge and put them off, we might get the odd extra one or two over and into the danger area.