The New Raith Rovers Thread

Its only speculation, but there were raised eyebrows among both sets of supporters after we lay down in the second half at EEP. Now we're being told we cant afford to be in the First Division, never mind the SPL. You cant blame folk. As for me I've no idea, but it wouldnt be the first time boards have put the brakes on a promotion push.

ali2.jpg

Lets face it, if we by some miracle had the ability to pick and choose which games to win we'd be unbeaten at home and lose all our away games.

Exactly. The majority of fans probably couldn't give a shit how we play away from home as they only attend home games. If you're reading this Board, pick the home games for the wins *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Fucking hell we have reached Fan Talk levels of absolute horse shit in here. On the positive side it took us 233 pages to get here.

Let's see

Sack the board

McGlynn must go

We threw the league last season

Did I miss any?

Nobody has mentioned any of those things though have they.

Fucking hell we have reached Fan Talk levels of absolute horse shit in here. On the positive side it took us 233 pages to get here.

Let's see

Sack the board

McGlynn must go

Did I miss any?

Aha! They've got to you too!!!!

Let's see

Sack the board

McGlynn must go

Did I miss any?

Have we blamed the referees yet ?? huh.gif

Oh gawd ! Have we turned into Celtic FC ?? Are we all John McGlynn ??biggrin.gif I don't want to be John McGlynn - I still have hair !!!

highest admission prices in the division...

Dundee charge £19.

The thought has crossed a few minds....

Simple Minds?

McGlynn wanted a full time squad. He was given it, so this is something that the board cannot really be faulted for.

The board dictate budgets. If the board didn't think it sustainable at the time then they should have said so.

Might have pissed McGlynn off but no individual is bigger than the blah blah blah.

Its only speculation, but there were raised eyebrows among both sets of supporters after we lay down in the second half at EEP. Now we're being told we cant afford to be in the First Division, never mind the SPL. You cant blame folk. As for me I've no idea, but it wouldnt be the first time boards have put the brakes on a promotion push.

Fucking sensational nonsense laugh.gif Bravo, sir.

Have we blamed the referees yet ?? huh.gif

Oh gawd ! Have we turned into Celtic FC ?? Are we all John McGlynn ??biggrin.gif I don't want to be John McGlynn - I still have hair !!!

I don't want to be John McGlynn either. I like having hair too and I obviously only eat about half as many pies as John scoffs.

He's bald, he's round, he's bouncing round the ground, John McGlynn, John McGlynn.

The board dictate budgets. If the board didn't think it sustainable at the time then they should have said so.

Might have pissed McGlynn off but no individual is bigger than the blah blah blah.

Indeed. The budget was set and McGlynn opted for a smaller, but wholly FT squad. I have no doubt at all that McGlynn was royally hacked off when he found out what was going to happen to his budget. Sadly, it had to be done.

I've expressed much criticism of the bored for their financial management over the last couple of seasons. However, I actually feel sorry for them a bit this season in some ways - we've cut our squad to pretty much the bare minimum, but again it seems we're going to run at a loss. I am still unhappy with the way they have conducted themselves at times, however.