The New Raith Rovers Thread

If we're going to go for a midfielder, then go for a loanee from Hearts. I'd rather see a young lad who might well see a chance to take and put in some good performances than go for some player who might have had some relevance four years ago and lives off his gimmick of hitting a good freekick once in a while.

Oh for f**k.

Does anyone care about a bunch of Englishmen in blue jerseys getting pumped by some former Yugoslav republic?

Me, however I am not going to Partick anyway so I don't really count.

What a fucking disgusting draw. Literally the worst possible.

I know fans of all sides reckon they get a rough deal from cup draws, but in the last 15 years have we had any good ones? Aberdeen at home a few years back was nice, but then that was the last 16 of the Scottish Cup. You expect a decent draw then. That apart I'm struggling.

1345650096[/url]' post='6553351']

I know fans of all sides reckon they get a rough deal from cup draws, but in the last 15 years have we had any good ones? Aberdeen at home a few years back was nice, but then that was the last 16 of the Scottish Cup. You expect a decent draw then. That apart I'm struggling.

I like the jags they have done more for us than anybody since we came up xx....disgusting?.....really should be ashamed of yourself.

Away to Partick Thistle in the Challenge Cup. Horrible.

And for some reason it's on a Sunday.

Effective home game for me, I'm happy enough with that. Would rather we just started treating the Ramsden's with the contempt it deserves and stick out a few of the reserves for this one though.

To be fair if we actually made it into the main draws of the Scottish and league cups more often we'd have increased out chances. That's two shockers we've had now this season though.

Wick away?

You also did draw Dunfermline away in the League cup which was the first competitive game in about 10 years, would've been 10 times better if we hadn't been playing about Four days later though.