The New Raith Rovers Thread

To be fair if you walked into a pub full of Rovers fans and sounded their on screen username they would probably look up. Besides I have met monster and he is lol

So if I walked into Styx & shouted "P.C." you would look up,

Wow,

Will try this out

;)

Eta;

You think this would work with Renton too?

Edited by RoversMad

Wow,

Will try this out

;)

Eta;

That was a case of real life imitating the internet.... I used to have an actual name :(

Edited by renton

Am I the only one that thinks the likes of Cuperman, Tam and Crazy Englishman make Fan Talk a helluva lot more entertaining? I quite enjoy Tam's meltdown after games and Cupermans ramblings with lots of '.........' between each word and CE always seems burst on 100% Russian vodka.

Am I the only one that thinks the likes of Cuperman, Tam and Crazy Englishman make Fan Talk a helluva lot more entertaining? I quite enjoy Tam's meltdown after games and Cupermans ramblings with lots of '.........' between each word and CE always seems burst on 100% Russian vodka.

I'll admit, I quite like Tam's posts: "This is the worst Rovers team since the last one...."

Edited by renton

Wow,

Will try this out

;)

Eta;

Chances are I wont be there but I will sense someone calling out my name and then realise you are just after a pint and refer you to Mr Q lol

Wow,

Will try this out

;)

Eta;

That was a case of real life imitating the internet.... I used to have an actual name :(

Seriously?? Haha!!

I just presumed it was your surname as that is all I've ever known you as.

I'll admit, I quite like Tam's posts: "This is the worst Rovers team since the last one...."

I must admit to having a wee chuckle when Tam was bigging up some Tribute Night with Rovers legends from the 60's only for a few of the oldies to chip in with the fact the team then were just as gash as the team we have just now.

I'm sure people tell him this all the time, but Ross Callachan looks just like a young Theodore Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpeg

Good grief, that's uncanny. Even the hair's right.

Glad to hear he had a decent run out on Tuesday night. He didn't do much against Cowden - and what on earth was his first touch all about?! - but it's good to see him given a run out.