The New Raith Rovers Thread

Would of thought if Graham was going to come on loan that would of happened before now. If we are getting another player on loan we are better if a striker another pacey player or a backup left winger to whoever we sign there as Scott can cover on the right

I'm hoping that having him means we can move away from 4-4-2 more often as needed, he could easily play as an attakcing midfielder in a midfield 3.

I'm hoping that having him means we can move away from 4-4-2 more often as needed, he could easily play as an attakcing midfielder in a midfield 3.

That'd probably suit Elliot a lot given his style of play. He'd slot in fine right behind an out and out forward.

Also, I'd have to agree that we should be looking for 3 more as well as Anderson. The lack of movement for Conroy is frustrating, particularly given how left midfielders aren't in abundance. That said nobody else seems to be chasing him for now.

That'd probably suit Elliot a lot given his style of play. He'd slot in fine right behind an out and out forward.

Also, I'd have to agree that we should be looking for 3 more as well as Anderson. The lack of movement for Conroy is frustrating, particularly given how left midfielders aren't in abundance. That said nobody else seems to be chasing him for now.

Yeah, but we generally only hear if our immediate rivals are in for the same players. He might be getting offers from the lower leagues down south (I mean REALLY low, obviously)

Yeah, but we generally only hear if our immediate rivals are in for the same players. He might be getting offers from the lower leagues down south (I mean REALLY low, obviously)

maybe we are waiting on Livi making their move...

Im reasonably happy with our current squad, if we add anderson and two more attack minded players then id be happy to start friendlies with that squad. Id like to think that it wont be it though, another season long loan and possibly a shorter 3 month loan aswell.. That should do us.!

Doris released from Dens, you would have been better off taking a punt on him rather than Stewart.

We'll probably be linked with him as well.

In the last month, we've been linked with Conroy, Riley and Wighton, yet f*ck all has happened with all 3.

We've also took nade on board, looks like we're going for ex Dundee players as well as ex livi

Would love to see Conroy sign, quality player. Don't know enough about Wighton to comment. Would like to see Murray sign Dale Hilson. On loan to Forfar and speaking to someone that has played with him, rates him highly and stated that he is very direct and quick. Can also play on the left or through the middle. Linked recently with Falkirk but apparently doesn't want to play for Houston.

If we're to loan Wighton, we'll be expecting him to be a regular starter I'd expect otherwise there'd be no point in allowing him out on loan. He's got the talent but he's still just only 16, I'm surprised Raith fans are so keen considering these facts as he'll float in and out of games at will.

^^^This.

The few times I seen Wighton last season i was well impressed.

I can't remember him even playing against us. I didn't go to either of the league games at Dens though.

At his age I'm not sure he's really what we're looking for though.