The New Raith Rovers Thread

Any whispers on who's getting the managers job??

Gary Bollan?...

God no!!!

I really hope its not anyone like Bollan, Pressley, Adams, Reid. An appointment like that just wouldn't excite me and after the successful, but hammer football of McGlynn and then 3 years of shite under Murray I'd like someone who could come in and create a bit of excitement about the club. Adams would bring arrogance but his teams were hardly great tob watch. Murray would still be in a job if we'd played any kind of decent football so "first and foremost" I'd like to see that. Hopefully success in the league can then follow.

A complete left wing appointment like we did with Calderon would be my choice.

White sleeves on a rovers top give me the fear. As the last time they had them was the whole Claude fiasco.

I don't have an issue with white sleeves, but it'll be a cauld day in hell before we play in a sky blue away jersey again. That's always the colour scheme that I associate with that shambolic experiment.

I don't have an issue with white sleeves, but it'll be a cauld day in hell before we play in a sky blue away jersey again. That's always the colour scheme that I associate with that shambolic experiment.

I liked that kit. I still sometimes use the sky blue socks if I'm playing 5s.

But yes, bad associations. We probably shouldn't use that colour again until everyone posting on this thread is dead.

Well being fifers raised in an environment of freezing shite weather,scary women, dire football and a diet that has an excessive pastry content that probably won't be too long

Edited by pub car king

I really hope its not anyone like Bollan, Pressley, Adams, Reid. An appointment like that just wouldn't excite me and after the successful, but hammer football of McGlynn and then 3 years of shite under Murray I'd like someone who could come in and create a bit of excitement about the club. Adams would bring arrogance but his teams were hardly great tob watch. Murray would still be in a job if we'd played any kind of decent football so "first and foremost" I'd like to see that. Hopefully success in the league can then follow.

A complete left wing appointment like we did with Calderon would be my choice.

I want Adams. That would be a decent appointment as he's proven he can get a team promoted. He's less of a risk than an unknown appointment. I don't recall Ross County being terrible to watch.

There are apparently rumours up north that Davie Kirkwood will get the Rovers job. Might be rubbish though, I was under the impression he was quite settled up there. Would be quite left field if true. Not completely sure how I'd feel about him.

There are apparently rumours up north that Davie Kirkwood will get the Rovers job. Might be rubbish though, I was under the impression he was quite settled up there. Would be quite left field if true. Not completely sure how I'd feel about him.

His wage could be supplemented by giving him the uneaten pies, have you seen the nick of him?