The New Raith Rovers Thread

as bad as Murray (if thats possible)

woah. It's possible (in fact quite easy) to be orders of magnitude worse than Murray. He might not have inspired you but he's left us in at least no worse a position than he joined us - and there are many managers the world over who can't say that.

woah. It's possible (in fact quite easy) to be orders of magnitude worse than Murray. He might not have inspired you but he's left us in at least no worse a position than he joined us - and there are many managers the world over who can't say that.

You really shouldn't take Big Berk seriously.

As for the manager my opinion hasn't changed since day one, Adams out off all the people mentioned would be the best man for the job.

Hope the board hurry up, I've got to get my order in for my "insert successful candidate OUT" T-shirts.

Guy on fantalk reckons it's Naysmith. Which, if true will be darkly hilarious.

I can't say I'll be surprised if it's Naysmith given today's mentioning of him in the press, but I'll be very disappointed if he is appointed.

Is relegating East Fife and failing in the play-offs really what we want? East Fife fans don't exactly seem enamoured with him either.

I can't believe the fans are being slaughtered before a ball has even been kicked!

Par for the course. Remember the infamous Murray out demonstration being organised the day before our league campaign kicked off last season?

Whoever this new messiah is let's hope his meaningless friendly results are up to scratch or he could be up against it from the start

Guy on fantalk reckons it's Naysmith. Which, if true will be darkly hilarious.

Even if it's true, just because he didn't get East Fife promoted doesn't mean he's a crap manager. East Fife are rotten and have been for decades. How many managers have they gone through in that time? Maybe they were all rubbish, but maybe not.

Whoever it is, I'm glad it's not Murray. I was pig sick of the Rovers under him.

Even if it's true, just because he didn't get East Fife promoted doesn't mean he's a crap manager. East Fife are rotten and have been for decades. How many managers have they gone through in that time? Maybe they were all rubbish, but maybe not.

Whoever it is, I'm glad it's not Murray. I was pig sick of the Rovers under him.

Just because he failed to save them, then rebuilt his squad, and then failed to get them up. Given his utter lack of coaching credentials beyond his time at EF, that's all we have to judge him on, and it's not even a mediocre record either.

Just because he failed to save them, then rebuilt his squad, and then failed to get them up. Given his utter lack of coaching credentials beyond his time at EF, that's all we have to judge him on, and it's not even a mediocre record either.

What record did Murray have before we appointed him? None. Has he ever got a team promoted? No. Edited by Scary Bear

What record did Murray have before we appointed him? None. Has he velvet got a team promoted? No.

Murray was an unknown, Naysmith isn't - he's had two years at it, two divisions lower and with no success.

Murray also didn't have a track record of being relegated then failing in the play-offs. Maybe Naysmith's isn't the worst record out there, but it's not good.

It certainly doesn't justify what would be widely looked upon as a significant promotion.