The New Raith Rovers Thread

Bit on the Rovers preview of tomorrow's match "Cowdenbeath have constructed a covered area trackside at the Northwest corner of the main stand (per signage) and wheelchair users and carers will be accommodated there." no mention of the elderly or other disabled people though or us that want to get out of the rain! :lol:

Sorry to old to stand 2 hrs in the pissin rain. I wonder how many others are thinking like me and what that idea of no cover for away fans have cost the 'Beath in lost revenue?

Sorry to old to stand 2 hrs in the pissin rain. I wonder how many others are thinking like me and what that idea of no cover for away fans have cost the 'Beath in lost revenue?

Aye I was ready to go and then rain came on, just wrapped it and stayed in the house instead.

What do we make of the lack of mcgurn in the matchplay squad?

I believe the plan was always to loan out one of the keepers, could it be Davie that goes?

One guy on fantalk says he won't be back!! :-o

I get the not wanting to stand thing through age etc. But I going to Cowden the view on the terracing is far better. If it's raining... Brolly?

Edit to add, not being patronising. I'm in my mid 20s and have difficulty standing for a whole game cos of a bad back!

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL