The New Raith Rovers Thread

Its all about recovery and rehab.!

If lewis sticks to it and concentrates without pushing it he may play again in new year.

Hopefully we can see callum robertson or johnny court not getting loaned out and getting a chance if they not ready then we look elsewhere.!

Lee miller on trial at livi, and part of courts loan deal is so he can be recalled at anytime, he hasnt officially went out to east stirling yet he wasnt to be cuptied on saturday so still hasnt met up with his new club, id rather try court and robertson at least i think they deserve a chance.!

I'd be stunned if we're interested in Miller. He's just so far removed from what Ray has been doing this summer regards signings. A loan or even a young guy freed from an English club would strike me as more likely. We evidently need another forward.

Edited by Enigma

I'd be stunned if we're interested in Miller. He's just so far removed from what Ray has been doing this summer regards signings. A loan or even a young guy freed from an English club would strike me as more likely. We evidently need another forward.

I have to disagree with this. Why not Lee Miller? He has experience and could potentially thrive as a mentor to our youthful squad. Give the guy a chance, he is quality and has proved his worth to other teams in the past. If he doesn't I'll eat humble pie. We have to look at the limited options out there. Packing the team with kids isn't always a good idea, especially against more robust challenges in the Championship. Youth is ok, but you need to counter balance that with experience too. Edited by baillieinleeds

I have to disagree with this. Why not Lee Miller? He has experience and could potentially thrive as a mentor to our youthful squad. Give the guy a chance, he is quality and has proved his worth to other teams in the past. If he doesn't I'll eat humble pie. We have to look at the limited options out there. Packing the team with kids isn't always a good idea, especially against more robust challenges in the Championship. Youth is ok, but you need to counter balance that with experience too.

Experience which we have. McGurn, Cuthbert, Thomson, Barr, Benedictus, McCord, Anderson and Stewart all have years of experience at this level.

Lee Miller will never happen and thank god. His goals ratio is awful for an out and out striker. Other than his Falkirk days, which were 15 years ago, he's struggled at every club to be prolific.

Amazed how many people were happy to let Nade go as he didn't offer or score enough but now suggest Lee F*@k!ng Miller!!!

I'd far rather give a youth player a chance than go to a past-it striker who managed 1 goal for Killie last season.

Edited by Ding Dang Doo

Your mother on the other hand was slightly hagred looking but after a couple of kidney punches she done the job, heads up though. When I left I half ate the fat bitches pizza she had in the fridge oh and pissed in her fish tank, sorry dude!

Your mother on the other hand was slightly hagred looking but after a couple of kidney punches she done the job, heads up though. When I left I half ate the fat bitches pizza she had in the fridge oh and pissed in her fish tank, sorry dude!

I'm sure that sounded much funnier in your head.