The New Raith Rovers Thread

That was rumoured about 3 weeks ago, that Shankland and Langfield were both joining St Mirren on Loan. There's nothing saying that's still going to happen..

Langfield definitely wont, he was released today. Saintees fans seem to think its a stick on he'll be signing for them though

There is no danger lawrence shankland will sign for raith rovers, he knocked you back before and went to dumfermline who are a league below, that should tell you all you need to know.

Far bigger clubs than Raith after his signature.

According to my pals Shankland has done absolutely zero of any note for the dons so I'm sure we will cope.

Perhaps not, but Chris Kane had done hee-haw for St Johnstone before he came to us and he had a similar scoring record to Shankland in the U20's. I can understand why most clubs in this division would be after him.

McKinnon looking at trialist this week - link.

Also a fairly concerning quote in there about Toshney. MotM or not, almost exactly the sort of thing that can easily end up being more serious if you are unlucky enough.

Sometimes players need to be saved from themselves.

Also a fairly concerning quote in there about Toshney. MotM or not, almost exactly the sort of thing that can easily end up being more serious if you are unlucky enough.

Sometimes players need to be saved from themselves.

Exactly. Bene and Bates in defence would be for the best this weekend. Give Toshney a weeks rest.

Steven Reynolds came to us after scoring a biblical amount of goals at a similar level, and was woeful.

I remember St. Johnstone fans at the time claiming how lucky and blessed we were to merely to set eyes on such a talented footballer who was on to much better things. He was utter horeshit and now retired.

I remember St. Johnstone fans at the time claiming how lucky and blessed we were to merely to set eyes on such a talented footballer who was on to much better things. He was utter horeshit and now retired.

I was hoping for goals galore when he signed. But as you say he was utter shite.

I think Shankland is away to St Mirren, so I hope we go for Kane from The Saintees.

There is no danger lawrence shankland will sign for raith rovers, he knocked you back before and went to dumfermline who are a league below, that should tell you all you need to know.

Far bigger clubs than Raith after his signature.

That logic seems airtight mate. Thanks for the heads up.