The New Raith Rovers Thread

Its been far too quiet this week. I thought we would have announced the Wighton loan at least. Also thought we were gonna have another striker and that English midfielder In before preseason starts, we don't normally announce signings over the weekend, so was kind of hoping to hear a bit of news about one of those positions by now as well..

Its been far too quiet this week. I thought we would have announced the Wighton loan at least. Also thought we were gonna have another striker and that English midfielder In before preseason starts, we don't normally announce signings over the weekend, so was kind of hoping to hear a bit of news about one of those positions by now as well..

Ken.

Too fucking quiet.

It's actually refreshing to see most of the transfers being done early on. #rayout

Elliot isn't due a thing from a club who got very little in return from him although it's the club that will be insured for that sort of thing and not him personally I would have thought.

We should be covering elliot's operation, absolutely. I don't want my club being underhand like this although I appreciate we haven't put our side of story across yet.

I've no reason to doubt Calum side of story but he says he was told by the club they're not willing to pay as they've already paid for 4 operations this past season - anybody able to think who they all are?

We should be covering elliot's operation, absolutely. I don't want my club being underhand like this although I appreciate we haven't put our side of story across yet.

I've no reason to doubt Calum side of story but he says he was told by the club they're not willing to pay as they've already paid for 4 operations this past season - anybody able to think who they all are?

These people perhaps.

http://www.raithrovers.net/directors

Craig Barr, David McGurn, Kevin cuthbert & shock....... Callum Elliot!!

PFA not backing Elliot's case, and given how pro player they are, there must be a doubt somewhere.

Ortega Deniran, Looks rapid as f**k, but looks like he would skin himself a fair bit, like Tade

Well, after seeing a lot of long balls being fired to an exceptionally quick foreign forward, I'm convinced we've found the Bulgarian version of John McGlynn's Rovers.

Also, on the Elliot situation, it's a bit of a strange one but I'd rather we'd looked after it. While he was ineffective in his second season, he was under contract and you'd hope we'd take that into account. As others have said though, we don't know the inside story and only what C'lum has taken to the press (and they've made up from thereon in).