The New Raith Rovers Thread

If we're judging based on results/performances then it is too early to say for sure McKinnon is any better than Murray, although he has already demonstrated a greater aptitude for tactical changes than Murray ever did.

If we're talking about the difference in the pre and post match interviews then McKinnon is miles ahead of Murray.

Get the manager on a new 5 year deal as I can see a bigger team wanting him soon. So we get some compensation

Oft steady yerself. We did this with Murray when we were doing well (albeit not a 5 year deal) and look at the outcome.

McKinnon signed a three-year deal when he arrived here, did he not? Bearing in mind we are not yet a quarter of the way through his first season, I am minded to think that talk of 5 year contracts, or indeed any contract at all, is absolute madness.

Yes, I am pleased so far, but I think we're just fine in the contract department. It's not like he only has a few months left or anything.

McKinnon signed a three-year deal when he arrived here, did he not? Bearing in mind we are not yet a quarter of the way through his first season, I am minded to think that talk of 5 year contracts, or indeed any contract at all, is absolute madness.

Yes, I am pleased so far, but I think we're just fine in the contract department. It's not like he only has a few months left or anything.

http://www.raithrovers.net/19541/mckinnon-takes-the-hot-seat.htm

Ray joins us on a 2-year contract

All concession tickets now to be purchased from the office window. Should hopefully stop all those sneaking in for less than they should be paying.

Won't make much of a difference unless somebody at ticket has the baws to actually question somebody if they,re entitled to a concession entry

Won't make much of a difference unless somebody at ticket has the baws to actually question somebody if they,re entitled to a concession entry

It looks like they're going to check.

Please note: proof of status/age may be requested by ticket office staff, so please bring this with you.

(I don't agree with all the criticism that it's become routine to throw at Murray, and while I'm happy with the way things are looking, I also think it's much too early to judge whether McKinnon represents an improvement. But I can't be arsed getting into a discussion about it.)

I like the cut of Ray's jib Yoss, his interviews are informative and fairly accurate, his substitutions are purposeful to try and win games, under Murray this was not the case, but your right it's too early to judge RMc, but I'm enjoying it far more at the moment.

All concession tickets now to be purchased from the office window. Should hopefully stop all those sneaking in for less than they should be paying.

Someone on FB complaining that they are going to have to locate the ticket office.

You know, the ticket office that is pretty much the first thing you see when you come up the stairs or the ramp.

'Sake min!

Someone on FB complaining that they are going to have to locate the ticket office.

You know, the ticket office that is pretty much the first thing you see when you come up the stairs or the ramp.

'Sake min!

Think it's meant to be the wee window it shows a picture of on the website article but still anyone who has been in the office door for tickets or the like or approached the South Stand turnstiles before a match should really know where that is.