The New Raith Rovers Thread

RaithTV are broadcasting from Celtic Park on Wednesday.

Sign up for LIVE Audio for Wednesday's match at: www.raith.tv where regular commentators Brian & Davie will be describing the action

Text updates can be followed on the official website www.raithrovers.net or on Twitter @RRFCUpdates

£15 to watch yer team play against Scottish footballs champions, playing in a stadium made for football, for one game we get to watch the rovers in a stadium built for purpose, makes all those rainy cowdenbeath and Alloa days worth it surely, and with just a slight chance of us sneaking it, yet people still refuse to support the team. Our club really has the most annoying supporters ever!

Even at home in the league we still struggle to break 1500. It's disgusting to be honest, yet these same people come onto these forums and moan about lack of funds, or lack of decent players or signings. 2/300 more supporters every home game would add to the managers funds,would provide better players,

All this nonsense about its too expensive, that's a lot of tripe!

£30 for a child season ticket, £220 for an adult was it not, yet I know guys who refuse to go because it's too expensive to go as they need to take there son, yet these same guys spend £50/60 per month on Xbox and playstation games.

Get aff there arses and get the kids back involved in the rovers, I dragged my son along at the end of last season, it was the worst viewing ever back then, now he has season ticket, full kit, scarf, jacket, been mascot this season and only missed ibrox, since he been at rovers the Xbox has been ditched for a set of goals in the garden! It's easily done, folk just need to do it.

Anyway, I will be there on Wednesday and cannot wait as I think we can score goals with McCord and craigens deliveries, solid enough defence with the likes of toshney wanting to prove his worth to Celtic.

£15 to watch yer team play against Scottish footballs champions, playing in a stadium made for football, for one game we get to watch the rovers in a stadium built for purpose, makes all those rainy cowdenbeath and Alloa days worth it surely, and with just a slight chance of us sneaking it, yet people still refuse to support the team. Our club really has the most annoying supporters ever!

Give me rainy days in shitehole stadiums every time over going to Parkhead, having to listen to idiots goading you while failing to watch the game because of a pillar being in your way while on the park. As for our fans, our home support can be frustrating and the atmosphere can be grim but I'd largely attribute that to having a stadium which is far too big for us. On Friday, our away support was excellent. We got right behind the team, and everyone was very positive and believed we could get the win. Even when we were sitting deep, and getting the occasional breaks, the fans backed them. Completely different to St Mirren, who got pelters the whole game.

To be fair, we have been able to get our entire allocation as non-restricted view.

As far as going to Parkhead goes, I obviously won't be going but I have been before. Absolutely cracking stadium, although given there were only 14,000 there it was quite bizarre. Not quite playing Queens Park at Hampden, but a bit similar.

Can't really blame people for not going - a bit of a trek for most and mid-week games aren't easy for a lot of people due to work. There is a high chance we'll get cuffed as well, which doesn't exactly entice people.

Give me rainy days in shitehole stadiums every time over going to Parkhead, having to listen to idiots goading you while failing to watch the game because of a pillar being in your way while on the park. As for our fans, our home support can be frustrating and the atmosphere can be grim but I'd largely attribute that to having a stadium which is far too big for us. On Friday, our away support was excellent. We got right behind the team, and everyone was very positive and believed we could get the win. Even when we were sitting deep, and getting the occasional breaks, the fans backed them. Completely different to St Mirren, who got pelters the whole game.

It's full view on Wednesday, i.e. No pillars.