The New Raith Rovers Thread

Seeing Hardie having such a successful loan spell (so far) with us I think it's very possible we may get him on loan for the whole of next season. If the Rangers get promoted then they will likely spend and bring in an expensive striker alongside what they all ready have.... Seeing how Hardie is so young I foresee him being loaned out.... Thoughts??

Got to think that with Rangers going to the Premiership next season and Hardie being so young that they'll be looking to get him out on loan again. Surely we're front of the queue with him doing so well for us and us having superb training facilities? Having him next year would be huge.

Did anyone have a problem with the kids season ticket vouchers for yesterday's game? When I went down to the gate it turned out both sons ticket B had already been removed from both season tickets but the both still had ticket A in their books. I can't think why both tickets had been removed and been racking my brains to see if we had used it for a previous offer. The auld codger at the turnstiles wasn't for letting in my sons pal despite both set of parents, brothers and friends through the turnstiles leaving him himself, had to out the side door to go and get him.

Anyway, the news on Hardie maybe staying next season is very exciting, if true I may even wish Rangers well next season. With Thonson signing again the squad is looking very good at this stage.