The New Raith Rovers Thread

Please tell me Anderson is away

Get a grip. Grantie gave his all for us and gave us some fantastic times, have a bit of respect for him. I'll certainly miss him. Not often players genuinely look like they care about the club, Grant is one off the good guys.

Get a grip. Grantie gave his all for us and gave us some fantastic times, have a bit of respect for him. I'll certainly miss him. Not often players genuinely look like they care about the club, Grant is one off the good guys.

Get a grip ?

He isnt good enough, team has moved on.

Someone behind me called him the best winger in the league, not even the best in out team.

Get a grip ?

He isnt good enough, team has moved on.

Someone behind me called him the best winger in the league, not even the best in out team.

He will more than likely be leaving, yes, but deserves more respect than "please tell me he's leaving". Genuinely cares about Raith Rovers and showed us more than his fair share of good times.

Would keep longridge in heart beat if we could ! Been easily one of our best player when played !

If McKinnon leaves anderson might get a new deal we only got one winger for next year in Barr

If McKinnon goes I hope the club get a better deal than they got for Mcglynn going to hearts.

I'm hoping deep down he wants to stay at raith for one more season to finish his job then go next year when the Dundee U manager gets sacked for losing to us in the play offs on our way to promotion !! One can dream !

Well Guys what a season you have had Under Ray

Think the big carrot at Utd will be hard for him not to take the job

Done a five star job in one season guys great man manager only time will tell if Utd is the right move