The New Raith Rovers Thread

Aye, “nodded home” right enough. About uprooted the goals. What the f**k do these reporters do when they’re at a game?

As for having a terrible record v Inverness - that’s a stadium I’ll never return to unless it’s for a league win or something of that ilk. Along with Somerset and to be honest the Indodrill. We just get mercilessly pumped every time I go.

Me too. Wee shame. Wept buckets.

Don’t understand the sarcasm. Getting through would have been fantastic for us. Good chance of a big draw and potentially an extra player. Remember what Sim was alleged to have said when Barry asked for a player in January? Should have won in the cup if he wanted extra funds.

Aye, “nodded home” right enough. About uprooted the goals. What the f**k do these reporters do when they’re at a game?

As for having a terrible record v Inverness - that’s a stadium I’ll never return to unless it’s for a league win or something of that ilk. Along with Somerset and to be honest the Indodrill. We just get mercilessly pumped every time I go.

Using that logic you should have vowed never to return to Stark’s about 2-3 seasons back when we had a terrible home record. What a shite attitude to have.

Using that logic you should have vowed never to return to Stark’s about 2-3 seasons back when we had a terrible home record. What a shite attitude to have.

I just find it a miserable day out. I went to Ayr both times last year, total pish.

I just find it a miserable day out. I went to Ayr both times last year, total pish.

Yeah but I was also there when we beat them on the opening game of the season before. Great day out.

We went 12 years without a win in Falkirk then beat them to stay up in 2012.

Maybe the Rovers aren't for you if you actually enjoy supporting us. I'd suggest someone like Man City or Chelsea, you won't even have to leave the house.

I really don’t understand that attitude of ‘vowing to never go back’ to an opponents stadium just because you’ve seen us lose there a few times.

Was it not around 14 seasons in a row we failed to win the first game of the season. Did you also vow to never go to another first game of the season again at that point too?

Maybe you should vow to stop going to matches after the clocks go back since everything usually goes to shit around about then too.

I think he gave about 3 pairs away. Clearly trying to get the fans on side but really nice to see.
Things like this can absolutely make a weans day.

I remember about 20-25 years ago, Andy Rhodes giving me a pair of gloves after a run of the mill league game (as he did every game).
I think I lost them within a fortnight tbh but I remember it clear as a bell.

Yeah but I was also there when we beat them on the opening game of the season before. Great day out.

We went 12 years without a win in Falkirk then beat them to stay up in 2012.

Maybe the Rovers aren't for you if you actually enjoy supporting us. I'd suggest someone like Man City or Chelsea, you won't even have to leave the house.
Imagine pretending to be a child on a football forum and still thinking anyone cares about your opinion.