The New Raith Rovers Thread

I had a wee check earlier, and under John McGlynn, the Rovers have only signed one player on transfer deadline day, and it was Stevie Hislop from Livingston in January 2007, so I wouldn't expect too much action. We also haven't sold a player on the last day of a window since John Sutton went to Millwall from £60,000 in January 2004.

Also, John Baird has tweeted that he won't be going anywhere today.

Today I break (well, not quite) a world exclusive that our away shirt will be sponsored by http://livesport.co.uk for the next two seasons, deal signed today. I saw'd it on Twitter.

Good to see we've found a sponsor so quickly, the advert on the website last week was a good idea but I got the impression there was a hint of desperation about it. Are we still covered by Kittys for the home shirts next season?

Today I break (well, not quite) a world exclusive that our away shirt will be sponsored by http://livesport.co.uk for the next two seasons, deal signed today. I saw'd it on Twitter.

Good to see we've found a sponsor so quickly, the advert on the website last week was a good idea but I got the impression there was a hint of desperation about it. Are we still covered by Kittys for the home shirts next season?

Thanks for the news, explains why the official Rovers Facebook page was advertising that website the other day (seems to be removed now). Agreed it's good we found a sponsor so quickly.

i read somewhere we were looking for home and away strip sponsers for next season, i cant give a link though as i cant honestly remember where i read this.

Apparently theres gonna be a big bit in the press tomorrow saying that raiths finaces are getting worse.Hutton is gonna have his tuppence worth so i expect him to have a go at the fans for not going to home games.I know who is to blame for this and its not he fans.