The New Raith Rovers Thread

Why can't some of the Rangers 'fans' (and I use that term loosely) get it into their heads that they deserve some form of punishment for their financial mess. Its an embarrassment for the whole of Scottish football to have some nuggets threatening members of a panel that made a decision against their club, the OF clubs have a lot to answer for, good riddance to both of them :angry:

Re: Magoo

I'd say it would be ridiculous, with only 180 mins to play, to say that staying up or going down would be the difference between keeping the job and losing it.

Given that he probably puts in over 40 hours of work every week, to potentially let the width of a post or a refereeing decision (which could be the difference, especially tomorrow) determine whether a job of work has been acceptable or unacceptable is laughable.

Obviously that doesn't apply if we're scudded twice in miserable circumstances.

Edited by L. Brilliant

Can't we just sing pro rovers stuff? Fucking sick of singing about other teams..I couldn't give a f**k about Ayr, Dunfermline, rangers or any other team for that matter.

Geordie Munro all the way. It's about time we started singing the Raith Rovers song as well...

"In the toon of Kirkcaldy there is a fitbaw team....the greatest side in Scotland..Raith Rovers is there name..they play doon at Starks Park..a famous football ground...if you go there on a Saturday you will hear this sound..

RAITH ROVERS, RAITH ROVERS LETS GIVE THE LADS A HAND...RAITH ROVERS, RAITH ROVERS, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND"

Simple.

Edited by Wardy

Can't we just sing pro rovers stuff? Fucking sick of singing about other teams..I couldn't give a f**k about Ayr, Dunfermline, rangers or any other team for that matter.

Geordie Munro all the way. It's about time we started singing the Raith Rovers song as well...

"In the toon of Kirkcaldy there is a fitbaw team....the greatest side in Scotland..Raith Rovers is there name..they play doon at Starks Park..a famous football ground...if you go there on a Saturday you will hear this sound..

RAITH ROVERS, RAITH ROVERS LETS GIVE THE LADS A HAND...RAITH ROVERS, RAITH ROVERS, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND"

Simple.

Appreciate where you're coming from, Wardy but with current events I'd enjoy a few wee laughs at Rangers' expense today.