The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Man U fans and English media seem to have  accepted Ronaldo despite his alleged behaviour. 

Good for them and their tinpot club. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard than cretins who choose to gloryhunt with EPL clubs. A single Man U fan going missing is a viewing figure and easily replaced. A single lower league SPFL fan disappearing is much more problematic given that there's hardly an ample supply waiting to get through turnstiles at the best of times.

Also just to say that both Margie Robertson and Andy Mill have been superb over the last day since this came out. There's been questions raised historically about the merits of having a fan's rep on the board but this situation illustrates why it's vital. Andy got back to me at 6:34 in the morning to say he's been inundated with supporters who have raised their concerns. 

It's all very well  getting back to those asking questions.

Easy answer is to knock this on the head. Issue a statement denying any interest and stating that the club has no idea where all this conjecture started.

Job done. Move on.

The longer it goes on without denial the more it adds to speculation.

Edited by embow

I wasn't lucky either.

Torn between watching the game in the house or heading through to Glasgow on the train and underground, along with thousands of others, to do some indoor shopping at the St Enoch centre and the Buchanan Galleries.

Because that's perfectly safe apparently.

I was 146. The only upside is that it looks like if I had been picked I would have had to turn up at 2pm.
For a crowd of 500 those staggered entry times are way OTT. 
Totally sick of this farce. 

It’s just as well tbh. You’d have probably handed the ticket back when we announce Goodwillie on Saturday tbh